What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name of the chick that sang GB national anthem?

NPK

Bench
DACSSDOWN said:
They reported that it was Steve Mortimer's daughter.
She sang the Aussie anthem.

I agree, that girl who sang the GB anthem was gorgeous!

girvie

Staff member
She tried to turn the British anthem into a pop song.

It sounded crap.

expansionist

Juniors
Can someone - PLEASE - who has some influence do something about the crime that is being comitted.
It happens every RL game, just before kick off.

Anthems are being raped this series.

I seriously can not believe that someone somwehere obviously thinks they sound good.

BTW - god save arrangemrnt was crap. isnt it supposed to be emotional and stirring???

Mr Saab

Referee
Who cares expansionist..if they all look as good as the gal that sung the GB anthem...they can do what they like to the anthem!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah the one that sang the GB anthem was good. :)

I thought that Mortimer chick had a top voice, sent a shiver down my spine once she hit the high note and everyone started singing.

That was the great thing about last night, everytime I went to a sporting event and sing the national anthem you only hear the singer and probably a few rows of people next to you. Last night, both anthems, the crowd got behind em and sung, it sounded great hearing the whole crowd sing the anthem. Wished there were 15,000 more.

Latest posts