What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASCAR on 10 HD

shaggy

Juniors
Channel 10 HD will broadcast every race of the nationwide seires as well as selected major sprint cup races & weekly highlights

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Supprised you guys dont have a Marcus Ambrose update for every race happening here. Like they do at Bigfooty.

You guys are behind the times.....

effnic

Bench
ahahahha what a fantastic sport. OHHHH look hes making a left turn, omg hes making another left turn.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Ambrose it going awsome in the states. Good to keep current with his progress.

No faster and more exciting motorsport then NASCAR. i love it.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Marcos is 3rd after Happy Hour( Last Practice Session) in the Sprint Cup
And is 6th in teh 2nd tier Nationwide Series... Hope he can win both this weekend

Chook Herron

Juniors
This race is at Watkins Glen isn't it? If so I'm not surprised given it's a road course. There's some right turns which confuses some of the drivers

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
yea its at the glen this week i think thats why he doing both races the amount of (Ringers) teams come in is heaps funny

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Wins the nationwide series for a 3rd year straight and came 3rd in the sprint cup good weekend for our aussie

Chook Herron

Juniors
He had the fastest car in the Sprint Cup for about three quarters of the race but faded towards the back end. Still for him it was a good result

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
yea he was going good until hi srear tyres started to fade quickly... still dont think he would have gotten past JPM again though

Chook Herron

Juniors
His restarts from yellow flags were poor all day. He'd get up to the front only to lose a few spots on a restart (wheel hopping) and have to fight back again. Apart from Montoya there was no one else close to him. Pitty he can't transfer his road course form to the oval tracks.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
if he cant find a drive next year hope someone from the nationwide series picks him up... and i wonder if he will drive at the next road course in canada in a month

Chook Herron

Juniors
He came 15th in Michigan. Was 5th late in the race but I think he must have only picked up 2 tyres on the last stop to get him there. Faded to end of the race

Latest posts