What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Armit

Gronk

Staff member
You guys might recall when the Armit bros signed for the Dogs. They went as a package with Chris Armit leading the way and little brother Nathan following. Most of the uproar was that we lost Nathan who had the most potential. Nathan had a great year in 2005 IIRC.

Chris of course has been getting some bench time but I can't seem to find Nathan in PL, Flegg or Jim Beam. Is he injured or just MIA ?

Parraboy

Juniors
Gronk,

I was only thinking the other day what had happened to Nathan.
Have a look in this weeks big league and you will find him on the bench for Chester Hill!

I don't know exactly what has happened to his career, but it all seems to have gone downhill since leaving us.

There was a lot of people upset when the Armit brothers left and Nathan was touted as the next big thing when it came to forwards in our club.

Neither have really lived up to the hype and one can only wonder what would have become of them had they stayed at parra.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think you'll find that John Korbosi plays in the same side but hasn't been named this week.

I remember alot of people being upset with his departure.

Jodeci

Bench
John had an injury at the begining of the yr and is struggling to get back into their premier league side

eloquentEEL

First Grade
eelavation said:
I think you'll find that John Korbosi plays in the same side but hasn't been named this week.

I remember alot of people being upset with his departure.

Unless it's a different John Koborsi, he's listed as playing in the #13 for the Sydney Bulls.

Glenn

First Grade
Some people just can't take the step from being good PL players to first grade Chris and to a lesser extent Nathan showed that.
Why I don't go slitting the wrist when some players are released/signed elsewhere.

Utey

Coach
I thought Nathan was really going to push on at the Dogs. Chris well it shows how wrong I was because he seems to be going well in the Dogs pack, which is pretty hard to too unless your Sh*tlowski.