What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown

Spot On

Coach
Whenever I read one of his posts I just picture Spot On being a real life Gareth Keenan.

Geezuz Mozza, is this the type of wet tissue paper you throw over at your other forum??

C'mon mate, you can do better.

Keep up with that herd mate!

mozza91

Coach
Geezuz Mozza, is this the type of wet tissue paper you throw over at your other forum??

C'mon mate, you can do better.

Keep up with that herd mate!
Having an opposing view to everyone for the sake of it doesn’t make you a renegade. Christ you are Gareth.

Still Nutty

Juniors
So what are the opinions on Brown after this game?

I certainly think 1 game doesn't make or break him either way...

I do think the next 2 games are pivotal to show if he can get them progressively building on that benchmark through their level of buy in, commitment, defensive structure/line speed/scramble, minimisation of errors, etc. from the team on the road against the Warriors and the Doggies.

After the work he has done with the club and the squad up until 2018, I was always prepared to give him a full year to get them to gel, build combinations, establish some structure, etc.

I am still undecided on whether he is a top line coach that could ever win a grand final but, like I was prior to season kick off, I'm prepared to at least see where we are tracking in performances over the next 10-12 weeks before I make a call on whether he is the longer term coach that we need in 2020.

Just my opinion.

Spot On

Coach
The Warriors and the Bulldogs next two weeks Nutty... you'd like to think we can win both those games.

If not, starting the season 2 wins from 9 with 15 games left would leave close to 11 wins needed to make the 8.

Winning the next 2 gives us some realistic hope of staying alive for longer.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Ding ding.
I would like to know what Brown coaches at training.
Can't even get the team do the basics right.
On top of that 5 hitups in the opposition 20 aint going to score you points.
Playing conservatively not looking to offload ain't going to score you points.
Persall coming on as an utility aint going to score you points.
In what world did Brown as a former hooker himself think Persall was going to be any good at hooker?
The team is better off getting thrashed by actually playing some football instead of getting thrashed by playing Nathan Brown's negative style of football.

Wow this guy wrote this back in April 2016.

Apey

Staff member
Wow this guy wrote this back in April 2016.
29643223-two-cartoon-sock-puppets-falling-in-love-.jpg

Latest posts