What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown

saintrob

Juniors
Tim Sheens has indicated that he has completed the Tigers forward signings. I Believe he would be a decent middle forward pickup if still available. Anyone's thoughts?

BLM01

First Grade
100% no from me. Was always overrated and one of those players I feel that people get drawn to the effort he puts in, not his actual ability or contribution to games
Dont worry Tigers just got to dot the I's and cross the T's and he will sign a contract there
Non event for us

saintrob

Juniors
Dont worry Tigers just got to dot the I's and cross the T's and he will sign a contract there
Non event for us
Zero Tackle reporting Tim Sheens quoting after the Bateman signing only one spot left to fill and will be targeting a back to fill the squad. So Brown may now be available. ?

BLM01

First Grade
Zero Tackle reporting Tim Sheens quoting after the Bateman signing only one spot left to fill and will be targeting a back to fill the squad. So Brown may now be available. ?
No. Brown will sign with the Tigers next week or so, reported only 1 day ago
Zero may be wrong?..or me.
I will say Zero is

Dragon David

First Grade
If we use Wikipedia as a guide and Ben Murdoch-Masila is a guide (he was shown as being at the Dragons on Wiki and confirmed today) to this, then I think if Brown was going to the Tigers he would be appearing in his Wikipedia details as a Tiger by now. So Zero Tackle could be right.

saintrob

Juniors
No. Brown will sign with the Tigers next week or so, reported only 1 day ago
Zero may be wrong?..or me.
I will say Zero is
Tigers roster should now be complete with the signing of Wakeman from the Bulldogs. If Nathan Brown is still available I believe he could add some mongrel and aggression to our forward pack. Not sure if Parramatta will still allow him to leave after missing out on Taupeau. ?

Maddragon99

Juniors
Tim Sheens has indicated that he has completed the Tigers forward signings. I Believe he would be a decent middle forward pickup if still available. Anyone's thoughts?
Haven’t we already signed enough Tigers rejects? Perhaps signing players from a winning culture might be better.

possm

Coach
Even though we lost Ramsey and Amone for the season, our problem remains in the forwards. Without a good forward pack, we can't compete.

I'm not convinced about Liddle at 9. I'm also not convinced about Musgrave or Woods at prop. In addition, there is a lot of pressure on Molo and Lawrie to step up in 2023.

We badly need to move Hunt to hooker, Bird to five-eighth, and Sullivan to halfback for a start. And although we have some young talent coming into reserve grade in 2023, we need two superior-level props to be in our 2023 campaign. In my opinion De Belin should be our lock.

There will be a contest for fullback involving Sloan, Matt Feagai, and T Stewart at fullback. These are all inexperienced and the winner of this contest may only be a short-term option.

So, we should target two 'first-grade' props and a backup halfback for season 2023 and beyond. My preference would be to move Sloan to the left wing and Matt Feagai to fullback if Sloan fails at fullback. Matt Feagai has the frame, and first-grade experience to be a fill-in fullback if required.

Latest posts