What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Friend

Sanchez

Coach
Why is he in 1st grade.Surely the storm have a hooker in the wings they could be playing instead of him. i just dont see the logic as friend has signed with the titans. and hes not all that good of a player

Surandy

Bench
sanchez moreno said:
Why is he in 1st grade.Surely the storm have a hooker in the wings they could be playing instead of him. i just dont see the logic as friend has signed with the titans. and hes not all that good of a player

Whatever you reckon Sandshoes.

shadow grinder

First Grade
He is a great little player.

Last couple of years his defence was his strongest point and his attack was a little slack...this year his attack has improved so much it isnt funny and his defence is still as good.

Ice777

Bench
Obviously you've seen him play f**k all sanchez because if you had you'd know he's been a great player for us. There aren't many who put him more than that bloke, he gives 110% every single opportunity he gets and everyone will see what he's capable of when he gets a starting spot for the Titans.

Personally i'm spewing we've lost him, but it's totally why understandable that he's moving on and i hope he gets the opportunuities he rightly deserves.

coupy73

Juniors
has anybody got any stats on Friend's missed tackles, probably in single figures for the season not just a game!

will be missed next year, without doubt

coupy73 said:
has anybody got any stats on Friend's missed tackles, probably in single figures for the season not just a game!

will be missed next year, without doubt
He will really be missed.

Earl

Coach
Thats not his role.

He's out there too get the ball out of dummy half, and to put all the opposing fowards on their arse.

and he does a damn fine job.

MONY

Juniors
sanchez moreno said:
Does he ever run the ball? no!

I really doubt you watch the Storm games. He runs the ball when needed (considering he only gets about 25 minutes a game).

He is one of the best tacklers in the game and it makes it even more outstanding that he is only 2 foot 6.

I have never seen him play a bad game for us!

He will most definately be missed next year. He will absolutely carve it up with Gold Coast.

Jasestorm

Juniors
sanchez moreno said:

This post is so innane it barely rates the effort to type a response. Nathan Friend would be starting hooker at 13 clubs.

Sanchez

Coach
No way does he run the ball i seen the stats hes lucky to get 2 runs a game all he does is pass almost anyone can do that

Jasestorm

Juniors
sanchez moreno said:
No way does he run the ball i seen the stats hes lucky to get 2 runs a game all he does is pass almost anyone can do that

If you go by stats all Storm players are sh*te, by your reckoning. Not 1 player is in the top ten for any stat. Matt Geyer is 37th in the league for dummy half runs (#1 for the club). That has really hurt our season, hey?

Sanchez

Coach
its not really about his stats but running out of dummy half offers a different options an he never kicks the ball either

MONY

Juniors
Exactly, you just said it yourself, he offers different options.

Considering he is only a small player, he runs the ball up strongly. His defence is flawless.

What more must he do to be seen as a good player in your eyes.

Kickers are Cronk and Smith. And why should he run the ball when you have players like Hoffman, King, Inglis, Slater outside you.

So enough of your sh*t about Friend. I'm sure most people here are sick of your lack of intelligence.

](*,)

Ice777

Bench
sanchez moreno said:
its not really about his stats but running out of dummy half offers a different options an he never kicks the ball either

When you get a clue and know what you're talking about then come back and discuss it.