What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Friend

shadow grinder

First Grade
Im saying he is a really good player...who has improved his game enormously since last year. And that he will do a really good job for the titans.

and im also saying your an idiot.

Jasestorm

Juniors
Flawless tackling technique and crisp no-look passing off the ground just for starters.

He's not the best bench Hooker in the competition; he would be in the top 5 Hookers, period. He plays within the team structure, to the letter. When he is the #1 Hooker at the Titans you will see more strings to his bow.

MONY

Juniors
I rate Shane Dunley as the best bench hooker.

Friend is not far behind... he wouldnt be in the team if he was average!

MONY

Juniors
sanchez moreno said:
dunley pj marsh gorrell are all better

:lol:

Dunley yes, well in my opinion anyway, Marsh well I don't think so but Gorrell.. no way..

:crazy:

shadow grinder

First Grade
sanchez moreno said:
what justifies him as a good player

what justifies him as a crap player?

ive already said wha tmakes him good...great defence and attack is good...and is still improving. Not to mention he is a good bloke...

shadow grinder

First Grade
sanchez moreno said:
good bloke has nothing to do with footy

Yes it does. The first things i mentioned has alot to do with his footy. Him being a good person is also great...might not do anything for him on the footy field...but ild rather have a good guy playing for my team rather then some knob.

BTW how many games have you seen friend play?

MONY

Juniors
Well considering when Priddis left, they havent really had a quality hooker, If friend stayed, Im sure he would be starting hooker there now and Ennis would never have been signed..