What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Jones Officially Quits WWE

paulquinn49

Bench
Nathan Jones officially quit WWE earlier this weekend while in Australia while on the Asia-Australia tour that the SmackDown brand wrestlers are currently on.

Apparently Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman, and the Big Show all tried to talk the superstar out of leaving the company at today’s show in Perth, Australia. Their attempts were unsuccessful and Jones grabbed his bags and said he can’t take the business anymore. According to some sources, Jones did not even work his match on today’s house show,

The feeling amongst many is that the airplane scare that the wrestlers experienced over snowy Russia and a rough landing in South Korea was the start of it all for Jones. Even though it seems as a shock that he would quit, most were not the least surprised backstage.

Once Dead

Bench
paulquinn49 said:
Nathan Jones officially quit WWE earlier this weekend while in Australia while on the Asia-Australia tour that the SmackDown brand wrestlers are currently on.

Apparently Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman, and the Big Show all tried to talk the superstar out of leaving the company at today’s show in Perth, Australia. Their attempts were unsuccessful and Jones grabbed his bags and said he can’t take the business anymore. According to some sources, Jones did not even work his match on today’s house show,

The feeling amongst many is that the airplane scare that the wrestlers experienced over snowy Russia and a rough landing in South Korea was the start of it all for Jones. Even though it seems as a shock that he would quit, most were not the least surprised backstage.

Ok, this is crap to see an Aussie wrestler not make it........but hey, its what happens......

Now, only for Albert and Big Show to quit..........

Raider_69

Post Whore
the big show is crap and a train is crapper
together they make the suckiest team that ever sucked. i mean they just plain suck!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rumor is that Chris Jericho will turn face!!
HOORAY!!

SHAGMOP

Juniors
i hope your right raider_69 on your jericho prediction. its beena while since he was face! i can wait to see him do a bit better.

Raider_69

Post Whore
SHAGMOP said:
i hope your right raider_69 on your jericho prediction. its beena while since he was face! i can wait to see him do a bit better.

my mail is that this is where his trish storyline is headed
as most would know it was a 'bet'
but Jericho is said to be trying to convince trish he was just trying to act cool and he really does care about her, which starts his face change :)

raz

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
SHAGMOP said:

but Jericho is said to be trying to convince trish he was just trying to act cool and he really does care about her, which starts his face change :)

After reading this weeks raw results looks like your mail is wrong :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
RaZ said:
Raider_69 said:
SHAGMOP said:

After reading this weeks raw results looks like your mail is wrong :(

trust me
at in the tag team match jericho will let trish and lita win, setting up his face turn and a fued with Christian ;-)

Latest posts