What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Merritt puts his hand up for selection to the NSW Origin squad

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I hope for Merritt's sake that this doesn't damage his confidence and the rest of his career. He's been a fine servant for your mob on and off the field and shouldn't be remembered for his performance in origin.

He should be remembered for stuff like this:
[youtube]VmDtx5dKko0&desktop_uri[/youtube]

A bit like how Monas will always be known as a lover of Dogs, Dugan for Cruisers etc etc.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Just a joke Zigzag, Nathan has been great for your club on and off the field. I hope he is remembered for that.

And dare I say it and be exiled from the lol threads, he deserves a premiership and might get one soon. :shock:

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Just a joke Zigzag, Nathan has been great for your club on and off the field. I hope he is remembered for that.

And dare I say it and be exiled from the lol threads, he deserves a premiership and might get one soon. :shock:

Yes, I did bite hard on that one. My bad. ;-)

We are just disappointed for him after waiting so long then putting in an absolute stinker.

The family shifted from the soggy members area up under cover last night and happened to end up sitting in front of Nathan's mum and sister. Both wonderful, warm and proud people who didn't mind me having a chat about Nathan, nor have my four year old declare his undying love for him.

And a big game from him made it a good night out.

But what about Nathan's clean up in goal, scamper and pass on to Luke to Walker... I thought they might go LOTF and score. LOL!

southsport

First Grade
Personally I'm glad he's not in, I don't want to see him get injured playing that..........didn't see the real Max in origin 2 anyway.

Zigwaa

Bench
He got his chance but was unfortunely unable to grab it with both hands.

It was a dumb game plan from Daley to instruct him to rush in on Inglis, however Merritt should have been smart enough to abandone it after the first one.

hugzy

Juniors
lets just say that wing spot is doomed... there is not a single guy we can pick right now who can do the job

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Article out today showing how many tries Boyd has scored untouched. But all 12 of them were Merritt's fault of course :sarcasm:

Aragorn

First Grade
I hope for Merritt's sake that this doesn't damage his confidence and the rest of his career. He's been a fine servant for your mob on and off the field and shouldn't be remembered for his performance in origin.

He should be remembered for stuff like this:
[youtube]VmDtx5dKko0&desktop_uri[/youtube]

i laughed so hard i almost fell off my chair! :lol: