What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Merritt

Glad he's well now. I couldn't have handled both him and Kyle Turner in one year
Kyles loss is still shattering.

Baradine is a beautiful yet tiny little town nestled in bushy and tall tree country. I’ve driven through it many times.

I’ve only ever heard good things about Kyle as a person and footballer.

As you say of your best and brightest “ he (wore) the red and green” as did Merro.

So embedded with indigenous culture are South’s, it’s pretty much indigenous week every single week.

And with your 20 premierships across the years, it’s been a relationship that has fostered and helped bring about extreme and envied success.

South’s and the game in general were sitting down with indigenous people long before wokeys and virtue signallers took over the cultural space.

Part of the “ Pride of the league” theme you subscribe to.

Last edited:
He belongs to the whole game these days.

The shadow of him missing the 2014 grand final haunts the club

But the 20th premiership had to be won though.

A terrible dilemma for Madge. I wonder if Merro has ever forgiven him.

This was nice though, thousands of people praying for his recovery, see and witness this miracle. He steps up.

He still wears the red and green.