What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Smith????

greeneyed

First Grade
Don't think so, can't remember him doing it. I don't think he was on the field the whole match. Maybe they were just trying to qualify Graham for the PL finals?

greeneyed

First Grade
I know... came up and attacked him from behind, with Porter not knowing what happened.... and as I recall it just got a penalty....

greeneyed

First Grade
That's right... I remember now, so how do you get a sin bin for foul play of the worst order? Sin bins are just for professional fouls.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i was speaking to Jed and he said

"Ben Cross played arguably the perfect game, best game played by an individual ever... what a champion"

Tonio proclaimed
"He is my new god, unstopable"

Thickos Said
"Rubin Who?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edwahu

Bench
Is Chalk under contract next year? I thought he would be heading off with the million threequarters we have signed for next year.

hrundi99

First Grade
Smith WAS quiet given that we carved, but he's only played a few games and I think he's a worthy reserve when necessary.

Don't know what the story with Carney is...

Kris_man

Bench
damn, i hope carney plays this week vs. the roosters.
why is it that on-field posts/threads get by far the least replies??