What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nba fantasy comp lu

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
I got an email from McLovin a month or so ago and I signed up for this years comp, there is 5 teams signed up so far.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Tried to join up but got this error

There was a problem

• This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

Yeah got the same. Problem is that League Unlimited is the name not the id #.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
There was a problem

• There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)
I take fantasy sports very seriously. I've won 5 leagues in the last 2 years in Basketball, Football and Baseball. I am amazing. If I get into this I will win.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I've won 4 major leagues, 2 minor premeierships, the under 19's title, have been selected in under 17's and unders 15's as well, competed in 2 leagues in Europe winning 1 of them and recently won Fantasy player of the year at the New Zealand Halbergs awards and are up for the sportsman of the year award in the International Sports awards.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I've won 4 major leagues, 2 minor premeierships, the under 19's title, have been selected in under 17's and unders 15's as well, competed in 2 leagues in Europe winning 1 of them and recently won Fantasy player of the year at the New Zealand Halbergs awards and are up for the sportsman of the year award in the International Sports awards.
:lol:
Sarcasm-Motivational-Poster-house-md-3805895-500-400.jpg

But I am good. I take the time to study.