What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nba Finals Thread

McLovin

Staff member
Dallas will win the championship. Book it, bury it, and then bet your house and life on it. It's a given...

Panthers_God

Juniors
Utah has got Houston EASY!

Okur will out play Yao for sure.
Okur will spread the floor meaning Yao's size wont make such an impact and then Boozer will dominate down low on Chuck Hayes.

Or If they decide to put Yao on Boozer, Okur will shoot the outside shot on whoever defends him ALL DAY!

And we have the best lockdown, recovery and helpside defender in the game Andrei Kirilenko, at best T-Mac will shoot 35% from the field.

And we all know that Skip Alston cant shoot above 40%. And if Skip don't play some D, Deron will have a field day.

And our bench is very strong this year compared to previous year. Matt Harpring, the strongest 2 gaurd in the league, Gordan Giriceck with the automatic outside jumper, Paul Millsap the 110% hustle machine.

If it comes down to the final shot to settle the game we all know who's got that. Derek Fisher baby!

Our team is much more complete than most people give us credit for. Remember when we recruited Boozer and Okur two years back people were saying our offseason signings were EXACTLY what we needed and were giving us a great chance, unfortunately we still had no PG, but know we got D-Will.

The only way I see Houston beating Utah is if their role players step it up bigtime. the like of Battier, Head and Mutumbo. These players will need to produce of else Utah will flog them.

:D :D :D

Stonecutter

First Grade
Nets 96 @ 91 Raptors

Points R Jefferson (28) C Bosh (22)
Rebounds J Kidd (10) R Nesterovic (10)
Assists J Kidd (15) J Calderon (8)

Magic 92 @ 100 Pistons

Points H Turkoglu (17) R Hamilton (22)
Rebounds D Howard (19) A McDyess (9)
Assists G Hill (5) C Billups (11)

Heat 91 @ 96 Bulls

Points D Wade (21) L Deng (33)
Rebounds U Haslem (6) B Wallace (14)
Assists S O'Neal (3) B Gordon (11)

JAzz 75 @ 84 Rockets

Points D Williams (15) Y Ming (28)
Rebounds C Boozer (12) Y Ming (13)
Assists D Williams (9) R Alston (8)

Stonecutter

First Grade
Macca_ said:
I backed them at $3.75.

This series against the Warriors could be a massive upset. Warriors have won 16 out of their last 20 and have record of 3-0 against Dallas this year.

Stonecutter

First Grade
That man is determined to get into the 2nd rnd of the finals. He was 0-6 in the first half then was uncontainable. Not much AK 47 could do.

Macca_

Coach
Stonecutter said:
This series against the Warriors could be a massive upset. Warriors have won 16 out of their last 20 and have record of 3-0 against Dallas this year.
Yeah I saw that they came with a run into the finals. Don't overly follow it, just had a punt :lol:

El Coconuto

Bench
Who in their right mind puts money on Utah? People got so carried away with Dallas and Phoenix that Houston have silently been going about their business. If anyone's capable of knocking off the big three in the west (Dallas, Phoenix, San An) it's the Rockets...

Stonecutter

First Grade
Macca_ said:
Yeah I saw that they came with a run into the finals. Don't overly follow it, just had a punt :lol:

Hopefully for the San Antones sake your punt is wrong. ;-)

Macca_

Coach
Stonecutter said:
Hopefully for the San Antones sake your punt is wrong. ;-)
Nah, not going to be able to help you there mate :D

Macca_ said:
Righto, I've re-invested some of my hard earned from Pompeii Ruler on the weekend.

A whole $5 :lol::lol: has gone here -

NBA Winner - Dallas Mavericks
NHL Winner - Anaheim Ducks
EFL Championship Winner - Birmingham
EPL Top Goalscorer - Didier Drogba
NRL Top 8 - Parramatta
AFL Top 8 - Essendon
Return - $1,633.64
Had to go back to the 12th of March to find this one :lol:

Dallas kick start their playoff games tomorrow.
Anaheim beat Minnesotta 4-1 in the first playoff series.
Birmingham just beat Wolves to go top by a point with 2 games to play.
Drogba is 3 goals in front.
Parra and Essendon looking ok.

McLovin

Staff member
Washington 82
Cleveland 97

LA Lakers 87
Phoenix 95

Denver 95
San Antonio 89

Golden State 97
Dallas 85