What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Talk

T-Boon

Coach
My all time favorite white basketballer was Jim Carey in Cable Guy. Thats my dude.

T-Boon

Coach
NFL thread gets a nice workout during the off-season.

Always good discussion in there for those that follow the sport that is hard to find if people you know dont follow the sport.
I try to get some interest in college football going - but it's just me and one other fella so it gets awkward.

eels_fan

First Grade
Just found out that the inbred state has a team named the CarJackers and they won the comp this year?

How did i miss this?

Maybe they play so well because they are all related

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd like to see Denver or Oklahoma get it. Or even the Knicks. I doubt anyone gets Bsoton but.

Noise

Coach
Reddick to coach the Lakers?!?! I’ve always liked JJ as a player and media guy (says a lot of smart things) but this a ballsy move.

eels_fan

First Grade
Western Sydney Razorbacks were the bomb 25-30 years ago, remember going to their games at the Whitlam Centre in Liverpool

84 Baby

Referee
Golden State not enough of a blue & gold underdog for you haha.
Pacers are the only sports team besides Eels that I would even remotely consider myself a fan of. Mostly I don’t understand people getting so invested in teams on other side of world that likely they’ll never see live. But Indy get close to that for me

eels_fan

First Grade
I followed the nba quite closely when I was younger largely through the 90s

was a Charlotte Hornets fan -loved Larry Johnson, Alonso Mourning and Mugsy Boges.

then kind of fell out of it. Charlotte left the comp at some point and I kind of considered myself a Lakers fan without following it closely.

I wouldn’t mind re-engaging my interest, but there is just so many games and so little time, add the time difference too. Hornets are back at least, don’t think they are any good though haha

84 Baby

Referee
I'd like to see Denver or Oklahoma get it. Or even the Knicks. I doubt anyone gets Bsoton but.
Yeah everyone healthy I can’t see Boston losing 4 games in a series. The only teams that maybe could push them are the ones who have point of difference - Wolves’ attitude, Jokic (although I doubt they get passed Wolves) or Indy’s all out attack but mostly teams are going to require too many players playing out of skin to beat Boston.

Nek minnit they’ll probably get swept

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah everyone healthy I can’t see Boston losing 4 games in a series. The only teams that maybe could push them are the ones who have point of difference - Wolves’ attitude, Jokic (although I doubt they get passed Wolves) or Indy’s all out attack but mostly teams are going to require too many players playing out of skin to beat Boston.

Nek minnit they’ll probably get swept

So you think Timberwolves vs Boston final?
They have the early lead in series. I like Donicic to win one.