What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Talk

hindy111

Post Whore
Hi Lads casual NBA fan here.

Start of the season I dropped a $100 on OKC at $67s to win the lot, no real reason I just knew the squad over-achieved the last season and would only improve off that.

Obviously they topped the West and looking okay but realistically they would only be 4th-5th faves to win it going into the playoffs as they struggled to beat the big dogs through the regular season.

My question is what do you think of their chances and when do you think I should cash out?... generally I let these things ride but I truly doubt they can knock off the big guys.

I can take $600 right now after they beat the Mavs today. I'm thinking I at least let this series play out and see if they can take care of Mavs see the offer and make a call then?

Hey mate did you cash out?
I'm hoping so.

84 Baby

Referee
Would love to see the Wolves defence against the Pacers nothing but offence in the Finals. Gut says neither of them make it through though.
It still Celtics title to lose

84 Baby

Referee
I like Nesmith and Nembhard but neither are Benny Mathurin. Lucked through a bit (also played really well) with injuries to Bucks/Knicks but I think this series injuries probably hurting Pacers more than Celtics.
Next season hopefully

84 Baby

Referee
Indy traded up a spot in draft to take my boy Johnny Furphy (he was in Boomers training squad)

And shocked that Bronny got drafted by Lakers. Truly shocked. Wonder how many games he plays before and after dad retires