What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBL 2011/12 Season

Xfactor1979

Bench
Heres hoping the lockout is lifted, disgusting greedy overpaid basketballers

I can shoot a basketball!

Bluebag

Juniors
I guess if BA pays the insurance it will mean the states will have to contribute and charge associations more in rego to cover it so in the end the regular players will pay again.

ClintDogg

Juniors
I want him 2 play, cause when he 1st got drafted he dogged out our Aussie/NBL SUPERSTARS such as Andrew Gaze, Shane Heal and Luc Longley. Said they were "old and slow" compared to him. He was talking the talk.

Well if thats the case and hes so good, if he dont average more points than Gaze or Heal in the NBL, well hes got a big mouth and is not walking the walk.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Is the NBL being televised live this year, I just looked at my tv books guide and 3 games all on delay, Friday Saturday and Sunday night wtf is going on, I thought One was live free to air sport, ffs no wonder the NBL struggles every year to stay afloat.

Games on delay is a waste of time with all the social media giving live updates of scores, may as well give the rights to channel nine if they want delayed games.

aqua_duck

Coach
Bogut's deal has collapsed due to insurance issues over his $39 mil contract with the bucks, good news for the rest of the big guys here because Bogut would've been unstoppable. If Nathan Jawai could score 18 and 9 here as a rookie, can you imagine what Bogut would've done.

Latest posts