What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBL Finals start tonight

Who will win the NBL this year?

• Sydney Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wollongong Hawks

• West Sydney Razorbacks

• Brisbane Bullets

• Melbourne Tigers

• Cairns Taipans

• Perth Wildcats

• Adelaide 36ers

• Bring on the footy

• Total voters

Bomber

Bench
First Elimination Final - Cairns Convention Centre, March 3
Winner to play elimination final at West Sydney on March 6 (Winner of that plays best-of-three against Wollongong)

taipans-profile.gif
v
wildcats-profile.gif

Prediction - Cairns by 4

Second Elimination Final - Melbourne, March 4
Winner to play elimination final at Brisbane on March 7 (Winner of that plays best-of-three against Sydney)

tigers-profile.gif
v
36ers-profile.gif

Prediction - Melbourne by 7

Jono Russell

Bench
wildcats by 12 and then razorbacks to beat wildcats by 18 the razors to go on to beat the gong and have a great final series with the kings. winning the whole thing ovcourse :D

Jono Russell

Bench
well well well the taipans got the win ovee the cats that was a fun game to watch, and i must say the taipans looked very shaky indeed. whilst they may have had 60% of that game running rings around the wildcats there still was that other 40% when perth would catch up and be within 2 points i actully thought the cats may have won it with 4 mins togo and only behing by 4, lucky for the snakes ronaldson made his usuall stuff up he really his the big bum joey johns of the nbl have you seen his huge ass.

i cant wait to see the pigs crap all over the taipans.

Paullyboy

Coach
The hawks havent got a hope in hell of beating the Bullets, the Bullets have shown all year that they own the Hawks.

Bullets 2003/04 NBL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Jono Russell

Bench
well im sorry to tell you this but if brisbane make it through they play the kings and pigs will play the hawks.

Jono Russell

Bench
Taipans are Gooorrrrrrrrn hehe go the pigs.
bring on the hawks on friday. will be at all three games for shore.

go brisbane for tonights game. the tigers are crap gaze is a loosern just like daddy gaze

raz

Juniors
Im just glad the hawks have a easier run to the GF than the kings :p

Jono Russell

Bench
i owuldnt say an easier run home, that all depends on how razors perform, if we can get back to the way we were playing when we won 10 strait then hawks have no chance.

Paullyboy

Coach
Go the mighty bullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Now for a nice and easy series win over the Kings and that trophy is ours

(Geez i hope that the hawks beat the pigs, nothing like having an easy beat in the grand final)

raz

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
Go the mighty bullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Now for a nice and easy series win over the Kings and that trophy is ours

(Geez i hope that the hawks beat the pigs, nothing like having an easy beat in the grand final)

Hawks easy beats :roll:

Im hoping the bullets get past the kings because that will definetly be easy for the hawks!

Jono Russell

Bench
im sorry vinsanity but im gonna have to put my 2 cents worth in here and ask why you would prefer bullets make it over the kings. the one thing i do know is that the hawks have had it over the kings this season and well the bullets have been the hawks trouble team. so if i was a gong fan in your situation i would prefer the kings win. but it doesnt matter as the razors wqill be winng our game.

raz

Juniors
When i think about it Brisbane have better guards than Sydney and a decent front court
maybe your right i thought Freeman would be a big loss. If the pigs somehow get past the hawks i would want them to win the GF that would give kingfans something to cry about :lol:

See what happens

Paullyboy

Coach
The Bullets have the wood over the Hawks, you cant deny that. And confidence is a wonderful thing in sport.

The Bullets are ready and rarin to pip the kings this weekend, but the NBL really could have organised the schedule better! Bullets fly down to sydney to play on Saturday night, then fly home and play again on Sunday nights. The first bullet v kings game should be tonight, with a razors v hawks game as the saturday game.

Jono Russell

Bench
whoa what a win that was the pigs are looking hot. cant wait to meet your boys in sydney we are set for a grand final birth fo sho if we continue to play like that at home.

we love you west sydney we do
OHHHH West Sydney We Love You

raz

Juniors
Man this sucks Hawks were just rusty with the week off they had a horrible shooting night and couldnt rebound for crap!

They'll play better on sunday though and should end up beating the pigs 2-1 just like the regular season thats if they play like they can.

[-o<

felix

Juniors
how good was the kings game, the place was rocking, best game ive ever seen!!!
down by as much as 26 and by 20 in the 4th quarter, greatest comeback ever \\:D/ seeya in the finals razors

raz

Juniors
This is the most disapointing weekend of sport so far

Bullets suck how stupid to let go of a large lead in a GF Qualifier now i know why i didnt want the hawks to face the kings in the GF Kings are the team to beat!