What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neatoboy

chileman

Coach
There are rumours circulating that you in fact aren't really a Dogs supporter (I'm mean anyone with intelligence wouldn't follow the Bulldogs :p ) but you are really a closet Manly fan. Your favourite player of all time was Geoff Toovey and the worst day of your life was the GF in 1995 ;-)
So why the cover up amigo :alcho:

Rammo

Juniors
Ironic in the extreme that a Manly supporter would question the intelligence of anyone for supporting another team.

I realise it was more than likely said with tongue-in-cheek, but still, coming from a Manly fan it's abit rich.

chileman

Coach
Rammo said:
Ironic in the extreme that a Manly supporter would question the intelligence of anyone for supporting another team.

I realise it was more than likely said with tongue-in-cheek, but still, coming from a Manly fan it's abit rich.
;-) :p

Neatoboy

Juniors
Mate... what have you been smokin'??? 95 was a glorious, glorious year! :clap:

Manly supporters aren't welcome here...

chileman

Coach
Neatoboy said:
Mate... what have you been smokin'??? 95 was a glorious, glorious year! :clap:

Manly supporters aren't welcome here...
:p You behave young man or I'll moderate you :crazy:

Neatoboy

Juniors
chileman said:
:p You behave young man or I'll moderate you :crazy:
Corruption in the government. You accuse me of being a Manly supporter then try and "moderate" me when I defend myself.

chileman

Coach
Timmah said:
My point exactly, you see Neatoboy is a Manly supporter and is just here to try and stir the pot.....unlike my good self who never attempt to stir the pot :D

Neatoboy

Juniors
chileman said:
My point exactly, you see Neatoboy is a Manly supporter and is just here to try and stir the pot.....unlike my good self who never attempt to stir the pot :D
:lol:

I think you are just trying to throw insults at me by calling me a Manly supporter... what next... are you gonna insult me by calling me a Broncos supporter???:x

chileman

Coach
Neatoboy said:
:lol:

I think you are just trying to throw insults at me by calling me a Manly supporter... what next... are you gonna insult me by calling me a Broncos supporter???:x
Anyone who keeps a big Willy voodoo doll in his office and continually drives pins into it needs to come out into the open and tell us all who he really supports :p

Neatoboy

Juniors
chileman said:
Anyone who keeps a big Willy voodoo doll in his office and continually drives pins into it needs to come out into the open and tell us all who he really supports :p

I sacrifice Manly supporters at my big Willy altar. Big Willy will not be satisfied until I have sacrificed them all.

Hallatia

Referee
chileman said:
really? he does that? that is beyond wierd

chileman

Coach
Neatoboy said:
Apparently Chileman does
I can feel the love in here Neatoboy, all warm and fuzzy....... what sought of company do you keep here :p :crazy:

(by the way Rammo, it's the offseason amigo...chill and have a good Christmas)

Rammo

Juniors
You have a good christmas too, mate.

Just try not to start meaningless threads that no one cares about in the future.

chileman

Coach
Rammo said:
You have a good christmas too, mate.

Just try not to start meaningless threads that no one cares about in the future.

:D I try to keep any trolling to a minimum amigo, truth be known Neatoboy is a workmate who now posts here in LU....another Bulldog supporter to add to your ranks ;-)