What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need a giggle?

warren

Juniors
McSharkie said:
Although I type this with a smile, I actually agree with him.

why? finals should be treated as do or die, no matter what day/night you play.

wittyfan

Referee
warren said:
McSharkie said:
Although I type this with a smile, I actually agree with him.

Yep, for sure. Everyone has known since the start that the McIntyre system only guarantees second chances for the Top 2 in the first week. Dragons seem to prepare for that game as if they expected two bites at the cherry.

actually agree with him.

I agree to an extent but really, why is he whinging? If they didnt get knocked out that thread wouldnt have occured. Simply, hes having a whinge because they lost - thought they would still go through - but didnt. In the other system they would have played against Canberra, I wonder why he would prefer that then

fatshark

Bench
dont know about that. Dogs could be gone this weekend, not much of a great feeling after most of the year at the top.

Jimbo

Immortal
Well they should have played better on Saturday night then, shouldn't they?

I'm gald they didn't though :D

What a joke
A team that comes fifth should not be complacent that they are going to get a second chance
Fifth used to be the last team into the finals!

Dragons seem to prepare for that game as if they expected two bites at the cherry.
Sullyfan has summed it up perfectly
WTF were they doing?!?!

Latest posts