What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need For Speed Underground 2

fat_mike

Juniors
Got this for Xmas and i must say it blows the first one clear of the gaming map. the fast gameplay is still there but the added features is what makes it awesome.

now you have to drive around the city looking for races at different points on the map. also competing in underground racing league, winning sponsorships having to find mod and performace shops to unlock parts and graphics also the added feature where you can gain NOS by driving with style during a race is great.

i'm loving it at the moment and i'm only 24% completed.

anyone else got the game, what are your thoughts

cureme

Juniors
Cars handle better than the first game, though still too 'arcadey' for my liking. I think the omission of car damage (if its there i cant see it!) is poor in this day and age. The layout of the game is good, as there always seems like there is something to do or you can just cruise around if you like. I do think the game though is overrated, and there is room for some improvement. Look out for 'juiced' in a few months, it rocks.

^ Pando

retired
I found it pretty easy, but it's an addictive one.

The only problem I found was playing it on Xbox Live. You get kicked back to the lobby after each race and have to be re-invited by the host. Frustrating to say the least. They should have used PGR2 as a guide.

Dapimp

Juniors
i got mine for christmass im %58 completed .... i started with a nissan 250...ive done that up to the max now it goes about 330 max.....it's a madd car....ive unlocked all levels....ive been playing it straight from like 6 at night till 6 in the morning im sorta over it now....it's so big....it gets anoying having to drive to all the places but good game...id give it a 8.5 / 10