What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help For A Best Of ESL Team

SGuest

Juniors
Hi Guys,

This is my first post here (as you can tell on the left!). I've been reading the forums since the Rugby League game was talked about and i want to voice my appreciation to all inolved with the creation and development of a much anticipated game!

Enough sucking, the reason i am writing this is that i am planning to have a 14 team created comp (Sydney/South Sydney, Penrith/Parramatta, Bulldogs/Wests Tigers, St. George/Sharks, Newcastle/Manly, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, NZ Warriors, North Qld, Wellington Force - all non Warriors NZ'ers, Adelaide Rams and Perth Reds - all other players who didn't make other teams 21 man squads - drafted) The 14th team i am wishing to create is a combined team from all players currently playing in ESL (including Aussies) and Adrian Morley as captain called London United. Can the ESL gurus please list players who are worthy of making such a team as i have not much of a idea on the ESL scene.

Thanks in advance guys - who knows this may help other people who wish to do the same thing.

Rustay

Juniors
How dare you combine the Sharks and St.George! :shock:

Im not much on ESL, but wouldnt the best bet be to check the ratings of the player in the game (when you get it) and get the best that way. All i know is Sculthorpe would have to be in there.

MadDog

Juniors
this is the Super Leagues dream XIII for 2003, it might give you a start.

1. Gary Connolly
2. Lesley Vainikolo
3. Gareth Ellis
4. Keith Senior
5. Brian Carney
6. Graham Appo
7. Adrian Lam
8. Craig Smith
9. Terry Newton
10. Andy Lynch
11. Jamie Peacock
12. Matt Adamson
13. Andy Farrell

here is the 2002 dream team as well

1. Kris Radlinski
2. Darren Albert
3. Keith Senior
4. Martin Gleeson
5. Tevita Vaikona
6. Danny Orr
7. Adrian Lam
8. Terry O'Connor
9. Keiron Cunningham
10. Stuart Fielden
11. Michael Smith
12. Jamie Peacock
13. Paul Sculthorpe

hope this helps

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
This would be my best squad in Super League buddy -

1. Kris Radlinski
2. Tevita Vaikona
3. Martin Gleeson
4. Keith Senior
5. Lesley Vainikolo

6. Sean Long
7. Adrian Lam

8. Barrie McDermott
9. Keiron Cunningham
10. Craig Smith
11. Jamie Peacock
12. Matt Adamson
13. Paul Sculthorpe

14. Paul Wellens
15. Mark Calderwood
16. Stuart Fielden
17. Andy Lynch.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
IMO,this is the best squad in SL

1 Kris Radlinski
2 Tevita Vaikona
3 Kieth Senior
4 Martin Gleeson
5 Brian Carney
6 Paul Sculthorpe
7 Adrian Lam
8 Stuart Fielden
9 Terry Newton
10 Craig Smith
11 Jamie Peacock
12 Adrian Morley -u said he would captain the side
13 Andrew Farrell

14 Joe Vagana
15 Lesley Vanikolo
16 Sean Long
17 Gary Connolly

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What about the best Great Britain team going around:

1 Kris Radlinski
2 ??????????
3 Kieth Senior
4 Martin Gleeson
5 Brian Carney
6 Paul Sculthorpe
7 ????????
8 Stuart Fielden
9 Terry Newton
10 ?????????
11 Jamie Peacock
12 Adrian Morley [c]
13 Andrew Farrell

14 ?????????
15 ??????????
16 ?????????
17 ?????????

Any suggestions?

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Nah,not Newlove.Once a good player but hes seriously past it now. The number 2 for the ashes will probrably be either Mark Calderwood (very fast) or Leon Pryce.Number 7 is between Sean Long and Paul Deacon.And the number 10 could be either of Barrie McDermott or Paul Anderson or even Danny Sculthorpe.Maybe Morley will play prop,Paul Sculthorpe could go Loose Forward with Andy Farrell going Second Row.

SGuest

Juniors
Thanks guys for your help so far - i didn't think about checking player ratings when the game comes out.....

ps - merging Sydney and surrounds teams is only to make an even comp with 14 quality teams....being a Bulldogs supporter i would never want to merge with the Tigers to become the West Sydney Bulldogs in real life!! ;-)