What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needy Blues set to recall Barrett

saint-colesy

Juniors
Exactly and the few tries we scored were flukey deflections and they could of easily scored another few tries if passes had gone to hand.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Funny how either QLDers or NSWelshman start not caring about Origin when their teams is losing...

Nothing worse than a cocky QLDer. COME ON BLUES !

big pat

Coach
get your facts right before making assumptions, i haven't watch a soo match for about six years, don't believe me ask w.b.2.s.o.s.

dragonfan1

Juniors
I love state of origin. I can understand people who care only about their team but it's still great to watch even if the selectors make crap decisions. It's the best thing Australian rugby league has got and if not for it, we'd probably see even more players heading off to rugby union or ESL. Come on NSW! Dragon reps, make us proud!

Cagey Mac

Bench
Gentlemen please
Colesy I critiqued your comments and you said that I based my opinion on media which ain’t true; like most of us I consider myself a student of the game that we crave so much that it renders next weekend’s bye as a season lowlight.
You also claimed that viewing the stats would show Hindy to be an all round star (of late)
When the stats back up what I said, you move on to how much better we’d be if we play with a defensive side rather than address or concede my point about Hindy’s attacking deficiencies compared to say that louse Watmough or even his brother in arms Gallen
Manly flogged Parra when they played a few weeks ago despite Hindy. Watmough, Stewart and Williams (who scored two tries) stood out
Qld scored against us out wide and Inglis destroyed us. True our attack was fluky but fixing our perceived weakness in defence won’t fix that. Forwards running off clever and well delivered passes will and that’s where we were let down as you mention in your initial post, our halves didn’t cut it. Really the blues need someone like Scott who will make Inglis look up every time he runs onto a Thurston pass as I think Jennings and Lyon are going to do it real tough against Inglis and Tonga. Stewart and Watmough will do okay IMO as will Baz who pretty well always outplayed Locky in origin games. This is a better side than O1 but I have to say that the overall mix still leaves a lot to be desired
I’d cut Kite, Jennings, Wallace (and Campese) and play Gidley off the bench
Replacing them with Galloway or TLL. I think also that Hornby, Sowie and Coops could replace the others as they cut Brisbane and the Cows up and will do the same to the Storm when we play them. Scott would also not let the side down if he were to replace Lyon

God-King Dean

Immortal
Lyon, Kite, Stewart, Watmough...

If those 4 stay in the team for the 3rd game I'm pretty confident we'll beat Manly in Round 18. Our reserves did very well against Penrith, & I don't think Manly have the depth we have.

saint-colesy

Juniors
I hope they pick the whole f**king Manly team for game three.

Brett Stewart, Orford, Perry pick all of them.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Lyon, Kite, Stewart, Watmough...

If those 4 stay in the team for the 3rd game I'm pretty confident we'll beat Manly in Round 18. Our reserves did very well against Penrith, & I don't think Manly have the depth we have.

agree 110%..

it's for this reason, and this reason alone, that i'll be hoping NSW win next week...

go you maroons!

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
get your facts right before making assumptions, i haven't watch a soo match for about six years, don't believe me ask w.b.2.s.o.s.

More like 16!
and you know you dont have to put in all those full-stops.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
old%20man%20smoking%20pipe.jpg

Cagey Mac

Bench
Well we have to give QLD a chance Colesy.
:lol::lol::lol:
Don't forget that Williams should be out for Rd18 too and that Coops, BMoz and co will have something to prove
I'm hoping that TLL, Campese and Tongue will feel that they have something to prove this week too and put another nail in the Eagles coffin

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
WTF? Do you know what Anaphylactic shock even is?
Very random

anaphylatic shock is what someone with an alergy to peanuts goes into when they are exposed to their alergen. should said person then consume a product not too dissimilar to a snickers bar, or other peanut related confectionery, then they would actually end up in a lot more trouble and most likely die..

nsw are currently in a position where they are choking and the odds are not looking good for them. by chosing barrett as their saviour, they are almost certainly dooming themselves to another series loss...

Last edited:

Latest posts