What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nelson Salmenella play the balls

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Nelson is above the law.

Raised knees and elbows, no issue, head highs, diving at knees, all good. He can play the ball however he likes.

Rules apply to others.

This got proven even more true last night. Premeditated late shot on the Panthers' best player, designed to take him out of the game. Only gets a penalty. And old Nelson can't even do any damage on a defenseless halfback. So weak.

betcats

Referee
He's the Kikau of the Storm.

Great for fourth tackle charges on retreating defences after the rest of the team busted their guts to do tackles one to three.

His pack of plodders don't offer him that luxury now.

nah kikau worked super hard defensively and played long minutes. Nelson does neither deadset struggles to play 40.

Fangs

Coach
Was disappointing.

Spent most of his energy holding players off the ball in his first stint. In his second stint he went back to his natural game and he started hitting players off the ball.

Munky

Coach
nah kikau worked super hard defensively and played long minutes. Nelson does neither deadset struggles to play 40.

NAS like Kiks was an absolute beast when part of a good pack.

Kiks was horrible this year for the Dogs and was gassed fifty minutes in.

mxlegend99

Referee
I thought he was going to terrorise Luai last night?

Luai ran for more metres than NAS and had a higher tackle efficiency.

Big Pete

Referee
Was disappointing.

Spent most of his energy holding players off the ball in his first stint. In his second stint he went back to his natural game and he started hitting players off the ball.
Should have been penalised for interference when he dragged Kenny off the tackle. I could understand Gee wanting to stay out of it and letting the Yeo one slide, but that was rubbish.

Penrith received a decent whistle (13-5 penalties/ruck infringements) but I think that was at the expense of NAS and King being allowed to stay on the field.

Fangs

Coach
Should have been penalised for interference when he dragged Kenny off the tackle. I could understand Gee wanting to stay out of it and letting the Yeo one slide, but that was rubbish.

Penrith received a decent whistle (13-5 penalties/ruck infringements) but I think that was at the expense of NAS and King being allowed to stay on the field.

I agree. In one sense I'm glad they weren't penalised but as you said it was shithouse from NAS.

Reminded me of the immortal Greg Inglis holding on to the markers in Origin. I don't think it was noticed much at the time but it created plenty of space for the rest of his team to work with.