What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nemesis = Darque

Status
Not open for further replies.
f**king cum gurgling nice person

He owes oops my teeth fell out 2000.00 from rd 1

looks like the prick has finally come out of hiding.

OVP

Coach
I thought it was him. Sir Twistian Farquewit. Who else would brag that he owned a company ? :lol::lol:

Remember he spent 5 years on The Wall, sucking up and wishing his club was as good as ours. When they finally made the semis, he unleashed on all and sundry. He is the biggest dork on any internet board, EVER.

phantom1969

Juniors
Oh I do miss Darque on the wall........

Early on you could have a semi intelligent debate with him, but then he went all feral and Souffs.......

It sort of turned the day Rusty signed on as owner....and Darque signed on as Rustys little drummer boy...........

Last edited:

Bumble

First Grade
I was easily the most loved Souths fan back in my time on the wall as "southsydney"

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I thought it was him. Sir Twistian Farquewit. Who else would brag that he owned a company ? :lol::lol:

Remember he spent 5 years on The Wall, sucking up and wishing his club was as good as ours. When they finally made the semis, he unleashed on all and sundry. He is the biggest dork on any internet board, EVER.[/quote]

That is MASSIVEstatement.
You obviously haven't been over to the Sharks forum.

OVP

Coach

Remember he spent 5 years on The Wall, sucking up and wishing his club was as good as ours. When they finally made the semis, he unleashed on all and sundry. He is the biggest dork on any internet board, EVER.

That is MASSIVEstatement.
You obviously haven't been over to the Sharks forum.

LOL nah mate, dont really hate the Sharks lol. I bet you guys get heaps of Stain morons trolling over there tho. Always fun over here when we play the Stains too lol. Most of the dopes over here are far too easy to slap down though. There are some good Dragons posters tho, most seem pretty good value in the NRL section.

But if you knew Dorque's history when posting on Roosters sites, you'd laugh at him too :)

phantom1969

Juniors
It is I who am darque you scrote-sucking human pigs.

No chance......

Darque at least had an ounce of intelligence.......

I havent seen you sting two coherant words together.............

Nah you are just another wannabee...........

You are most likely one of the old souffs supporters that live in Belmore park un a piece of newpaper and get a few minutes on at the internet cafe until they are asked to leave because the smell is offending to the paying customers..........

OVP

Coach
f**king cum gurgling nice person

He owes oops my teeth fell out 2000.00 from rd 1

looks like the prick has finally come out of hiding.

Btw Mr Youngblood, oops my teeth fell out was probably the second best poster to Femmefresh lolol .. Femmefresh had more bite . I cant believe they allowed the full name for so long :lol:

STSAE

Juniors
f**k I get it now, I was too pissed last night.

Darqwitt come back to play and man up and pay your bets you wench.

:lol::lol:

Nemesis

Bench
So feathered f**k-knuckle Sherlocks, when did this thought cross your pathetic little chook minds?... must have been a short journey!
Nemesis ≠ Darque

Last edited:

phantom1969

Juniors
What is an anal probe Darque......something you utilise often I would guess...........did Rusty hand them out with your memberships at Centrelink..........

You are funnier now than you were way back when.......your too precious now........

What is an anal probe Darque......something you utilise often I would guess...........did Rusty hand them out with your memberships at Centrelink..........

You are funnier now than you were way back when.......your too precious now........

Anal Probe that would have something to do with the rear end im guessing

So if we look at the rear end of the competition we would see of course

souffs

So darque when can oops get his money owed????

Nemesis

Bench
Anal Probe that would have something to do with the rear end im guessing

So if we look at the rear end of the competition we would see of course

souffs

So darque when can oops get his money owed????
Fug you chooks are dumb... your collective IQ is lower than a snake's arse in a wheel rut.
For the last time feathered f**k-knuckles... Nemesis ≠ Darque (or can't you trolls read either!).

Nemesis

Bench

An anal probe is an instrument which is inserted into the anal cavity of a human or animal to assess the condition of the lower bowel. Instruments used include pliers, tongs, fiber-optic cables, syringes, eye droppers, thermometers, specialized balloons or in your cases.. your heads. Anal probes are most often used to identify parasites such as fowl fleas in the rectal cavity of chooks supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.