What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Network In Crisis

Rocket's tache

Juniors
The only one worth listening to and certainly no narcissist ,is Sarah Harris, who happens to be the daughter of a former Nth Sydney rl player.

Was that Keith Harris ? He never gets a mention and in interviews she says she was brought up in a single parent family by her mum.

taipan

Referee
Was that Keith Harris ? He never gets a mention and in interviews she says she was brought up in a single parent family by her mum.

That's what I understand.My wife watches that show on ch10,in the morning, in which Sarah is the compere.
She told me, Ita Buttrose who was then on the show had a shot at" uncouth "rugby league players after another offfield atrocity.To which Sarah responded something along the lines"they are not all like that, my dad played first grade for North Sydney".
I understand again from my wife, he left her and her mum whilst she was young.

Again this is 2nd hand news via my wife, but I do remember Sarah has a similar shape face to Keith.
IOW I'm 99% sure this is fact.

Life's Good

Coach
That's what I understand.My wife watches that show on ch10,in the morning, in which Sarah is the compere.
She told me, Ita Buttrose who was then on the show had a shot at" uncouth "rugby league players after another offfield atrocity.To which Sarah responded something along the lines"they are not all like that, my dad played first grade for North Sydney".
I understand again from my wife, he left her and her mum whilst she was young.

Again this is 2nd hand news via my wife, but I do remember Sarah has a similar shape face to Keith.
IOW I'm 99% sure this is fact.

The same Ita Buttrose whose nephew is a convicted drug dealer? I'd say that is pretty 'uncouth'.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/the-man-who-had-it-all-is-jailed-20100318-qifh.html

Latest posts