What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neville Costigan - a short term option?

What does everyone think about the idea of signing Neville Costigan for the rest of the season? We could do with some extra grunt in the forwards with our litany of injuries, and I think he has a lot to play for. I don't think he'd cost that much, and he sure needs the cash.

It would be great to have him for the game against the Broncos - i'm sure he'd fire up

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
tbh, we dont have enough drinkers in our club

thankfully we don't have enough drink drivers..

I'm sure Hadley would endorse the signing of Costagan as it'll keep him in a job for a while.

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
thankfully we don't have enough drink drivers..

I'm sure Hadley would endorse the signing of Costagan as it'll keep him in a job for a while.

could you imagine it?

you'd almost want to do a very late april fools just to work his blood pressure up :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Freak2 said:
Let's offer Robbie Kearns double what the storm want to pay him!!;-)

My shout!!! :lol:

seriously, I'd pay for his airline ticket from Melbourne if it meant putting on our jersey till the rest of the year..:shock:

Freak2

Juniors
eelavation said:
My shout!!! :lol:

seriously, I'd pay for his airline ticket from Melbourne if it meant putting on our jersey till the rest of the year..:shock:

I'd pay for the upgrade to Business Class and cheuffer from Mascot to PS!!:D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Freak2 said:
I'd pay for the upgrade to Business Class and cheuffer from Mascot to PS!!:D

done! question is..how do we descise him to look like Froggy Delaney??? ;-)