What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New A-League Ad

Dani

Immortal
i love it.
but i think i've seen it about 7 times in the last 2 hours.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Holy crap. That was sweet. Didn't 'feel' Australian (i.e. low budget) and that was cool. Seriously, I can't wait for the A-League season to start.

c_eagle

Juniors
Are you guys serious? How many Nike ads have been made exactly like this one? How can you stand listening to Scribe? Ech..

choc_soldier

Coach
I actually thought at first it was an ad for a footwear company trying to flog off soccer... but then as the ad went on, I had a feeling that it was for the new A-League.

Love the ad, and the music too.

borat

Bench
c_eagle said:
Are you guys serious? How many Nike ads have been made exactly like this one? How can you stand listening to Scribe? Ech..

IN one ad they have surpassed anything the Rugby League has tried before. I guess they are aiming at slightly different markets though. Very smart add.

Misanthrope

Staff member
What makes it a great commercial?

- Very professionally shot.
- Doesn't 'feel' Australian, which is synonymous for cliches and low budgets
- Slick and stylish, advertises the A-League is being the same
- Looks and feels like a Nike ad for a reason - Nike make f**king cool ads

Anyone seen the posters up? Very slick

SP

Bench
havent seen it yet

ive seen an ad to do with the a league starting soon on foxsports, it has robbie slater in it

stuke

Bench
interesting that Reebok sponser the competition with providing the strips etc and the ad uses Nike soccer balls and a definite Nike style to the ad.

eagle_eye

Juniors
stuke said:
interesting that Reebok sponser the competition with providing the strips etc and the ad uses Nike soccer balls and a definite Nike style to the ad.[/QU

reebok sponser playin strips but im pretty sure nike sponsers the competition, as they also sponser football australia

Latest posts