What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW: Anti-tampering deadline, Oct 23rd.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Parramatta would love to have you. We are trying to built a solid team and I know that you are a consistent poster. But why aren't you going to stay with Penrith?

maelgwnau

Juniors
i haven't decided what i'm doing yet it depends on how i feel

i have been around since the split with rleague.com

i am a panther at the moment i'm just wanting to see what other offers come in

The Engineers Room

First Grade
ParraMatt said:
maelgwnau said:
i would like to play again next year for ANY TEAM i'm waiting for offers

Rhinos will welcome you but Im sure Mick wants you to be a panther again.

How many players are you going to take. Leave some for other clubs, surely you don't need 20 players in your squad.

ParraMatt

Bench
DvdHntr said:
ParraMatt said:
maelgwnau said:
i would like to play again next year for ANY TEAM i'm waiting for offers

Rhinos will welcome you but Im sure Mick wants you to be a panther again.

How many players are you going to take. Leave some for other clubs, surely you don't need 20 players in your squad.

My Vc and myself have decided on 16 players. bud out please.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Hey folks - what part of "Anti Tampering deadline Oct 23rd" wasn't understood? :roll:

All that has been asked for, is that the teams still in the running are given a chance to concentrate on the current season without the worry of other captains approaching their players. It's not alot people and you'll still have plenty of time to stock your respective teams once this season is over.

Anonymous

Juniors
What amazes me is that the very thread asking for restaint is being used to make approaches.
](*,)
](*,)
](*,)
](*,)
As BP said, its not asking too much to wait until after the grand final.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Hey folks - what part of "Anti Tampering deadline Oct 23rd" wasn't understood? :roll:

All that has been asked for, is that the teams still in the running are given a chance to concentrate on the current season without the worry of other captains approaching their players. It's not alot people and you'll still have plenty of time to stock your respective teams once this season is over.

It's past 9pm on the 8th of October. Tha Pantehrs season is now over. :D ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
Lord Reynoldson said:
The Backpacker said:

It's past 9pm on the 8th of October. Tha Pantehrs season is now over. :D ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

no its not

Dougie

Juniors
i'd just like to let everyone know about an approach i received from ParraMatt - 5 days after this anti tampering dealine was announced.

Hopefully something can be done about it.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
All this is fine but ParraMatt is taking so many players that I felt I needed to butt in. I'm glad you're staying but had to make sure that you didn't become a Rhino.

Latest posts