What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New banner ideas!

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Hey guys, as most of you know, there were many banners in the army last year related to big dell. As he is no longer playing this year i was just curious as to whether any1 has made any other banners to make up for all those we will lose due to his departure?? We dont want to be down in numbers do we guys

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Apart from coopermans flag i havent seen anything...
I was going to make a banner - WONDER WEYMAN - but havent had time. Might be able to do it in a few weeks after my exams

Dragon_psa

First Grade
A mate of mine just did this on a canvas for my birthday - best birthday prezzy EVER!

DSC00694.jpg

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I'm soon going to make a few picket signs out of cardboard when I have time. Still thinking of some names.

big pat

Coach
a certain rag paper today has a picture of st george banners, page 65, don't tell anyone i told you.

St. Linnane

First Grade
My suggestion that some young army member may care to make:

FLORENCE
and the
BIG RED V
MACHINE

In honour of Jason 'Florence' Nightingale

The Major

Bench
How about "hey I'm on tv" or "my other banner is a flag" . Though I'd love to see "Parra hearts moose knuckles!"

DragonLady

Juniors
How about "hey I'm on tv" or "my other banner is a flag" . Though I'd love to see "Parra hearts moose knuckles!"

Ray, if you did that it may end up with your "I climb Mt Pritchard .........................", you know what happened to it.

OurRedV

Juniors
How about...

"Hurry up lads let's win a Comp so the Dragon Army can stop creating ridiculously lame puntastic banners!"