What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New download to help people make custom strips

Paullyboy

Coach
rabbitboy said:
You obviously have no knowledge of photoshop and I could not disagree with you more on its worth. Software piracy is illegal regardless of the software or the company involved.

Well considering Id only be using it to edit jerseys in a video game, do you honestly think Im going to pay for it? Surely not. No one has that much money just floating around that I know, if someone does, and wants to buy it for me Ill happily accept.

Serge

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
rabbitboy said:
Paullyboy said:
rabbitboy said:
Paullyboy said:
Dang! My paint shop pro is too old, and im not on cable so I cant download photoshop #-o

Ah well, cant win em all

I'd be surprised if you could download Photoshop legally

legal, schmegal - Its the waiting for it to download that stops me.

yet you were ever vigilant against the "Rugby League" pirates - where is the credibility my man?

Adobe have more than enough money, they are an extremely well set up business and they are trying to make money on something that really isnt worth more than a couple of bucks.

Rugby League is from a new company and one which would actually feel the pinch from piraters, plus its a much more worthy cause and its something that you actually get your money's worth from.

Man thats a real wanked attitude

Paullyboy

Coach
It may be the wrong attitude but its just who I am, I find it hard to justify paying for something that I dont believe is worth the money. Whereas in other situations if I feel that I like something enough Ill happily pay top dollar.

Mario

Juniors
knowsleyroader said:
When you have finished your design how do you get it to the same size and format of the pc jerseys ?

Size

In PhotoShop menu bar - Image->Image Size

(Note: I believe you can actually leave the resolution higher than the ones that shipped with the game. You can therefore have more detail on the jerseys although the game will run slightly slower when you use them depending on your video card)

Format

In PhotoShop menu bar - File->Save As->Format->BMP

broncos4eva

Juniors
oh ok...then what was meant by marios comment exactly then..i may have misinterpreted it....the bit about a higher resolution with more detail on jerseys??

Latest posts