What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New dragons related post on the big boy (sharks) blog.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
is that a prerequisite for posting on here?
Not at all. I was being kind.

If you want to set up yourself for laughs, go for it by all means.

snoozer said:
reading the baron's outpouring of grief has confused me.
lol. I suggest you look elsewhere for a role model.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
The only reason Scumnulla still exists is because the NRL can't afford to have a team go broke and be cut from the competition while the TV deal is looming.

Dave Q

Coach
I feel for the sharkies having to put up with all those numnut Saints fans in their midst. A fugging disgrace.

Where has the local pride gone?

Non-kogarah local council's should issue on the spot fines for people who support the Saints.

Out cronulla way, they should also be able to wheelclamp cars that have those dumb flags. Funds raised to the sharks juniors.

RedVee

First Grade
I feel for the sharkies having to put up with all those numnut Saints fans in their midst. A fugging disgrace.

Non-kogarah local council's should issue on the spot fines for people who support the Saints. .
How about Hurstville, Rockdale, Wollongong, Shellharbour etc?

Out cronulla way, they should also be able to wheelclamp cars that have those dumb flags. Funds raised to the sharks juniors.

Need to get some coin somewhere, they don't even pay for their own junior refs these days.

Dave Q

Coach
heh heh heh...

What about a merger with them?

Add another couple of colours to the socks!

Dave Q

Coach
People are still flying the little flags on their cars, maybe the rest of us have to endure this for the whole off-season!

big pat

Coach

Non-kogarah local council's should issue on the spot fines for people who support the Saints.

the off season for souths fans started on the 3rd of september, 5 weeks ago, and this is the best you could come up with, disappointed dave, i thought you were better than that.

snoozer

Bench
we have a premiership trophy, what have you got.
a)an ordinary footy team

b)a mismanaged club with a long, long history of financial problems

c)constant derision from every other supporter

d)thick skin

e)hope

f)drugs and alcohol

g)an amco cup(i know you're jealous)

SerbDragon

Coach
Make that 8001 fans. I was at the Powderfinger concert in Toowoomba on Saturday night (bloody sensational yes thanks for asking) standing at the back of the crowd next to the fence when this mountain of a man collapsed into a pit of mud, alcoholism and pity right next to me. I looked down to see if i could help the guy out and saw him wearing a sharkies jersey, wallowing around in the mud trying to find his balance.

I almost felt sorry for him.

almost is better than nothing right?

Wobbygong

First Grade
Simple Dave's back I see.

South Sydney 40 years of abject failure. Softest and most overrated pack in the NRL a complete laughing stock that spent millions just so they could miss the top eight............... yet again :lol:

I notice the mixos not only choked in the NRL trying to make the eight but the u20's had a massive choke on the big stage, then again playing for souths they may as well get used to being starved of success.

p.s Dave the Dragons are the 2010 premiers, how about you nuffies come and talk to us once you've won a premiership when was the last one 4 decades ago, wasn't it.