What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New gameplay movie (don't read if you don't want to know)

TripleM

Juniors
Man that movie looks good! The way they show the team listing while the team walks past out of the tunnel.. and what a great offload to score the try. Looks a bit jerky but that will just be from the recording I think. And that scrum looks so realistic! Its brilliant.. I can't wait..

devonuto

Juniors
Definitely better than Rugby 2004, I just got it today, and in the three years since Rugby 2001, they've managed to take a huge step backwrds, gameplay is shitful... and the graphics are f'kin' crap!

tcalvert7

Juniors
you may have played the prototype demo, at my local games shop they have a pc setup with the prototype demo.

The only thing that concerans me from the video is the fact that in the first tackle3 of the games the player doesn't even go to ground he is just held, this is very rare for the first tackle in a game... I really hope this is rare in the game cos in the demo it happend way to often......

devonuto

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Is that a screenshot from the latest movie out or something? How much MB is the movie?

Yeah, they're just snap shots out of the 30 second vid from rlgame.com... it's about 10mb