What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy on the block!!!

Gooba

Juniors
:D Gday all i just wanted to introduce myself yo you all. Well im Andrew and i love those mighty knights! I love this forum the best one going around. I hope we can have a great season go you mighty knights!!!
Have a nice day! :D

Doctor

Bench
goobabanasik said:
:D Gday all i just wanted to introduce myself yo you all. Well im Andrew and i love those mighty knights! I love this forum the best one going around. I hope we can have a great season go you mighty knights!!!
Have a nice day! :D

Firstly: Welcome - you've made a worthwhile choice for a Knights forum.

Secondly: Had it not been for the second post (and the fact L.U had a mini crash for 3-4 minutes - or so it seems), I might have pounced on that typo/spelling error.

You'll find I point out typos quite quickly, but welcome the correction of my own typos (Andy knows what it feels like to point out an Oswin error).

Good to see you here - any reason for the "alternative" user name? Why not something simpler, easier to refer to? Pedantic I am, weirder I become in my old age (yeah right). :roll:

astrogirl

First Grade
Welcome Andrew!

I think I may have trouble spelling your username though! :? Would it be inappropriate to refer to you as "gooby"?

Oswin, you rarely make typographical errors and so I am always happy to pretend they don't exist ;-)

Doctor

Bench
Mr Angry said:
Welcome dude,

Many a good knight at this round table.

Oswin, I prefer Wolfgang.

Not sure what you're saying here Mr Angry..... :?:

Do you want a name change to Wolfgang or are you suggesting I should be called Wolfgang? :)
For the record, my avatar is that of Ludwig Van Beethoven, not Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart..... not sure if this is what you mean. (Att: I'm aware Amadeus may be spelt incorrectly). :lol:

Oswin, you rarely make typographical errors and so I am always happy to pretend they don't exist

Why thankyou Astro - believe me they do exist, perhaps people just aren't paying attenshion. ;-)

Gooba

Juniors
u guys crack me up!! :lol:
Ill change my user name can someone explain how? #-o
my nick name is gooba and my last name is banasik so u get.. goobabanasik
cheers 8)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Oswin said:
Mr Angry said:
Welcome dude,

Many a good knight at this round table.

Oswin, I prefer Wolfgang.

Not sure what you're saying here Mr Angry..... :?:

Do you want a name change to Wolfgang or are you suggesting I should be called Wolfgang? :)
For the record, my avatar is that of Ludwig Van Beethoven, not Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart..... not sure if this is what you mean. (Att: I'm aware Amadeus may be spelt incorrectly). :lol:

Mate, I recognized Ludwig and was saying I prefer Mozart.
Amadeus is spelt correctly.

My Fav
Symphony No.41, KV 551 "Jupiter"
Key: C Major
Dedication:
Orch: 1 Fl., 2 Ob., 2 Bsn. / 2 Hrn., 2 Tpt. / Timp. / Str.
Approx.: 29 Min.
Composed: 1788
______

Ludwig has some fine work though.
Helps when I need to solve complex routing issues :D

It appears to be you and me against the hip-hop fraternity.

bluesbreaker

Bench
I'd love to paint my strat up like Clapton's SG.... Except i'd f**k it up, and lose the pretty 3 tone sunburst :(

Edit: I'm not in the hip-hop fraternity, i'd prefer to listen to nails scratch along a blackboard.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
hey, welcome to the forums.
hope you enjoy your stay and haev fun posting and chattign about the best team in the world :D
ill just call ya gooba if thats ok ;-)

IanG

Coach
I'd also like to welcome you here goobabanasik.

I'm sure you'll find everyone here to be a friendly bunch.
I'm also sure you'll enjoy reading Ian's Insight which is my mini column that I write and post up here every Friday. It's only in it's infancy and am still giving it a try, but it's prooved to be popular so far.

Once again welcome to the forum goobabanasik.