What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New! Improved! The Avoidance Play

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Can't be fuggen bothered going through most of the post Broncos posts to see if this has been brought up but I couldn't let the week go by without congratulating Paris on his latest avoidance play.

I wonder if he came up with this one all by himself?

It's a beauty

You catch the ball on or around the 30 or 40, look for the merkin the furthest away from you, preferably about a 20 or 30 metre pass and make sure he gets nailed 10 metres behind where YOU caught it.

Fuggen great play Simmo. One of your best and you pulled it off on multiple occasions

Didn't get tackled though did ya Princess?

YAY YAY YAY

I also liked the Anderson sideways runs from dummy half, double pump and hospital pass.

Gallen and Seymour were saying "We know you're inexperienced, and can't pass, tackle or catch yet, but first things first, could you please run forward mate."

Also the Ando step off the same foot, time and time again really had the oppositon guessing.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well i stood next to 2 of the best backs ever to play for Australia to watch the game yesterday along with an ex half back from the sharks 70's teams.

All 3 had no idea who either of our centres were but they paid particular praise to Anderson.

So I think your way off the mark with your Fraser hatred, but hey, keep throwing it in kimmorley & simmons threads if you want, I dont think anybody is listening.

blacktip-reefy said:
Well i stood next to 2 of the best backs ever to play for Australia to watch the game yesterday along with an ex half back from the sharks 70's teams.

All 3 had no idea who either of our centres were but they paid particular praise to Anderson.

So I think your way off the mark with your Fraser hatred, but hey, keep throwing it in kimmorley & simmons threads if you want, I dont think anybody is listening.

I don't hate him, I just think he is a useless lummox.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
as for his sideway dummy half runs, well I hope he keeps it up.
he is leading the metres from dummy half runs for our team.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
hes fast, he moves well & he is elusive.
he has a missed tackle rate of <5%
he averages 1.6 errors per game(dropped balls)

he chews the metres up from dummy half averaging over 8 metres every dummy half run.

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:

its quite common for eye sight to deteriorate in one's 60's reefy

samshark

Juniors
I do think Anderson will be a gun but he is making big costly blunders week after week.
He needs to ply his trade in premier league for a while.

Windy70

Juniors
Nothin to say...Shake the head....look back at 30 f**kin years....and shake the head again. Must admit tho. The last five are the ones killin me. Pea hearts all round.

I'm just shattered...over it...heart breaking f**kin club.

hammo1405

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
hes fast, he moves well & he is elusive.
he has a missed tackle rate of <5%
he averages 1.6 errors per game(dropped balls)

he chews the metres up from dummy half averaging over 8 metres every dummy half run.

That's disgraceful

coolumsharkie

Referee
He has no confidence, needs to learn how to pass at the RIGHT time.
He has some major defensive issues but he's not useless by any means, he is a good strong runner and has a bit of heart. We might as well persevere with him now that our year is f*cked once again.

Latest posts