What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New info at TruBlu!!!

Rise Against

I guarantee it will come out later than that
Im so sick of these f**king delays

First it was 1998 when NRL was supposed 2 come out, then 4 f**king years later it was being made and was supposed 2 come out and now ive waited another f**king year for this kukuk 2 happen. Im not f**kin happy abt this at all

call me what u want but ive been waiting 6 f**king years for this shiznit and it keeps getting delayed. Im not going off at anyone or anything, just need 2 let some steam off. I am pissed 2 the max

Moffo

Referee
Very productive answers guys

Kingling - Posting like that will send you down the path of some of your predecessors, i can guarantee you of that

Cheers,
Moffo

JoeD

First Grade
Trublu said:
. . . the code was sent to Sony on the 13th of October . . .

What pisses me off is that they hadn't sent the code to Sony until yesterday. Obviously they knew it was going to be late, why not just come out and say it?

I'm not really angry, just disappointed. November 15 sounds fairly optimistic to me as well. On the site is says 3 weeks at Sony and 2 weeks manufacture time. 5 weeks from yesterday is Nov 17 and that doesn't allow any time for screw ups ie retesting.

Having said all that, all indications are the game is going to be great - and definitely worth the wait!!!

Simo

First Grade
YEAH!!!

Sorry for the rest of you, but seeming though ill be overseas till early Nov this is actually good for me.

My mate and I have been planning to play it, neither of us having every touched it. See who can score first etc!

Thought i was gonna miss the release and hed sneak in some practice but now i should be right!

Again sorry to the rest of you! :D

Azkatro

First Grade
I have this sneaking suspicion that Sony and/or Microsoft are going to come back and say the game should be called NRL 2004, not 2003. Not that I'm hoping it happens, but I imagine it would be a distinct possibility.

Munky

Coach
Azkatro said:
I have this sneaking suspicion that Sony and/or Microsoft are going to come back and say the game should be called NRL 2004, not 2003. Not that I'm hoping it happens, but I imagine it would be a distinct possibility.

The game is called Rugby League.

ausbox.jpg

Kasper

Bench
shirkhan said:
they should just call it 2004 its probaly gonna come out then but oh well it is gonna be awsome
It doesn't have a number on the end of it. It is just Rugby League

Tidus_Raider

Bench
KINGLING said:
shirkhan said:
they should just call it 2004 its probaly gonna come out then but oh well it is gonna be awsome
It doesn't have a number on the end of it. It is just Rugby League

It should have a number. Especially if their gonna make this a series which I hope they do. How will you ditinguish different games if their all called Rugby league. There's no harm in adding a number on there is there?

TripleM

Juniors
I wondered about that.. I suppose if they do create later versions they'll put on a date then maybe. Won't be one this game anyway.

Cool! thats fine with me, good to here the game is complete, and it was just the otherday I estimated it to come out November 14 looks like I was pretty spot on :)