What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fizman

Bench
I respect your opinion Drangonschik, but what about the other 12 clubs who change their jumper every 3 years?? Does that make them a Club without tradition as well??

imasharkie

Coach
fizman said:
I respect your opinion Drangonschik, but what about the other 12 clubs who change their jumper every 3 years?? Does that make them a Club without tradition as well??

Yes just like parramatta who are changing theirs oh thats right they are not a trdional club like st.george/ILLAWARRA :roll:

fizman

Bench
Guess What?? Qld have just released a new jumper for next season. There is a picture of it in todays Courier Mail on page 135. Does this mean the Queensland Rugby league has no tradition by changing their jumper for next season as well as recently changing their emblem also??

Special K

Coach
ShireShark said:
Dragonschik said:
No need to get all upset guys, we all have oppinions and my one has been stated numerous times (of which you all get bored of, so then just ignore it!) and although what you all said has got nothing to do with what I said "why do you like changing your jerseys so much?" It all comes down to tradition and the sharks have none. ShireShark you like modernised logo's, jerseys etc....good on you, I'd rather the might red V or something that has some meaning to it.

Will you post a picture of yourself so I know whose face I will mercilessly reign blows down upon next time the Sharks play Illawarra?

And a picture of your parents so they know who to blame at my grievous bodily harm trial. You should never have been brought into this world. You and Dimitri - a disgrace to subhumanity.
SS thats f**king it. You just made me spit my pepsi all over my keyboard with laughter. I hope your happy

and don't worry about her. She hates us because we haven't won one yet she goes for a team who she has never seen win one and never will now. And how the f**k can she talk about tradition and meaning in a jumper? Their club is 5 years old and done f**k all. No legends have worn it. Nothing.

Oh well I'll be watching the sharks in round 1 of the NRL, I hope she has fun watching the PL..

Macca

Coach
It is a strange fate we have, to be visited by a troll like Dragonschik who proclaims her stupidity so blatantly, is then unmercifully dealt with by Frenzy but still returns for a second helping from Shire Shark.

This is just one of those lower class ghetto dwellers, we should be trying to help have a normal life.

Nah, lets continue to repress them like they deserve, bloody St.Geo-Illa supporters

St. Geo-Illa . Now that's a traditional name for a club. Not like the ultra modern Cronulla-Sutherland.

Dog-E

Juniors
Sheros los Deros said:
The black bit at the front looks like a bib. Could cover up the blood, so we get less blood bins.

Vagana looks good in a Sharks jersey, of any design.

Noooooooo he most certainly does NOT!!!

He just looks.......WRONG!!!!
:(

I am not looking forward to playting the Sharks next year - he WILL score against us!!...NOTHING surer!!....Even if we win 76-6 - he'll get over that stripe!!...And it will sting to see him doing it for you and not us!!

I cannot remember the last time I was so devastated at the loss of one particular player!!...And all so AVOIDABLE!!!...<Rant edited by special request ;-) >

<Rant Over> Sorry all - My intention was never to defame or offend at all - just a from-the-heart knee-jerk reaction to seeing Vagana in a Sharks jersey up close for the very first time - u just gotta give me a little time to get USED to the sight, you have 2 understand!! Heheh!! :p

wittyfan

Referee
Dog-E said:
I cannot remember the last time I was so devastated at the loss of one particular player!!...And all so AVOIDABLE!!!...

<Rant Over>

A bit rich coming from a supporter of a team that cheated the salary cap.

Anonymous

Juniors
*edit explanation*
Posts which are defamatory will be edited or deleted.

Ref Members Guidelines:
DEFAMATION
Members are asked to pay particular attention to any post which defames a public person or organisation. Additionally, no links are allowed which have defamatory material.
By defamation, we mean accusations of corruption or any other illegal activity. This also applies to any post or link which divulges a person's private life, address or phone number(s).
Under such circumstances, the immediate deletion of such posts may be warranted.

Cheers.

roofromoz

First Grade
I love the new jersey, but I love your new logo even better!

Best of luck next year Sharkies! :)

Dog-E

Juniors
Willow said:
*edit explanation*
Posts which are defamatory will be edited or deleted.

Ref Members Guidelines:
DEFAMATION
Members are asked to pay particular attention to any post which defames a public person or organisation. Additionally, no links are allowed which have defamatory material.
By defamation, we mean accusations of corruption or any other illegal activity. This also applies to any post or link which divulges a person's private life, address or phone number(s).
Under such circumstances, the immediate deletion of such posts may be warranted.

Cheers.

All fixed!! Sorry 4 the kefuffle! I keep forgetting how ridiculously libellous this little world we live in is becoming day by bloody day!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh and SULLYFAN: Can u pls edit that bit of my post u quoted???...Cos that contains the 'Um-ahhhhh NAUGHTY!' bit in it!!!

Cheers mate! :)

Dog-E

Juniors
ShireShark said:
sullyfan said:
A bit rich coming from a supporter of a team that cheated the salary cap.
:lol:
That's right SF but I think it was just tongue in cheek. It made for a good laugh.

It was indeed tongue in cheek!! :p

I wish the Freak nothing but the best at the Sharkies - I really do - it wasn't really his fault - he was just on the end of some particularly poor advice from certain quarters I believe...Unless of course, you're playing us, in which case I hope he ties his bootlaces together and falls flat on his face!!! ;-)

Oh, and even tho I've forgiven him for walking out on us - I STILL reserve the right to BOOOOO him with everything I've got next time he visits the Showground/Telstra Stadium!! Me and about 20,000 others I am SURE!!! :lol:

incredible_holc

Juniors
the best jersey is the the one featured on Bundy and ET in my sig and the one in my avatar (although not the exact one as im not to good at drawing in paint)

Booyah

Bench
ShireShark said:
Dragonschik said:
No need to get all upset guys, we all have oppinions and my one has been stated numerous times (of which you all get bored of, so then just ignore it!) and although what you all said has got nothing to do with what I said "why do you like changing your jerseys so much?" It all comes down to tradition and the sharks have none. ShireShark you like modernised logo's, jerseys etc....good on you, I'd rather the might red V or something that has some meaning to it.

Will you post a picture of yourself so I know whose face I will mercilessly reign blows down upon next time the Sharks play Illawarra?

And a picture of your parents so they know who to blame at my grievous bodily harm trial. You should never have been brought into this world. You and Dimitri - a disgrace to subhumanity.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DIEHARD

----
ShireShark said:
Dragonschik said:

Hahahaha gotta love the sharkies and draqueens bitch fights. Keep it up. ;-)

Latest posts