What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New logo of French Federation

Can we just get France to design every logo thats every used in Rugby league from now on?

First the Dragons logo....and now this one....just brilliant. :cool:

yakstorm

First Grade
francelogo.gif

Very nice logo indeed, a fresh new image for hopefully a fresh new era in French Rugby League!

Sun_Down

Juniors
Hmmm, nice logo, but I would have preffered if they had just updated the old one, the Rooster looked really nice.

Big Bunny

Juniors
I don't mind it, but it doesn't look finished. The head of the Rooster looks like a mistake in illustrator or corel draw and the middle section looks as though the overlapping sections were divided and then had key sections removed.

carlnz

Bench
I like it,

New Logo,
New Coach,
New Professional team...
"Tests" against Australia and NZ..

GO FRANCE!

griff

Bench
Great logo, I didn't think the Catalan one was all that crash hot but this is excellent. Now for an RLIF logo along similar lines.

screeny

Bench
SalfordRedsWA said:
Looks like a load of Islamic crescents glued together. Something becoming very common on many corporate logos.....

CAn't say that's the first thing that crossed my mind to be honest......just looks like a stylised rooster to me. Like it, but I liked the old one too.

yakstorm

First Grade
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
They sure do love chickens in France...

Well considering it is the national animal, its understandable, abit like Kangaroos in Australia.

The Coq / rooster is the national emblem / symbol for all French sports;

any federation no having it will have problems with the French Ministry for Sports: difficulties to be recognized, to obtain grants, etc. etc. , same things with the French Olympic Commitee.

how many emblems and colors have you in Australian for your various sport Australian national teams ?

Kurt Angle

First Grade
rugby13france-livrade+sav said:
The Coq / rooster is the national emblem / symbol for all French sports;

how many emblems and colors have you in Australian for your various sport Australian national teams ?

The national colours of Australia are green and gold. These were officially recognised in 1984 as they are the colurs of our national floral emblem, the golden wattle. Sometimes blue is added, as this was a common addition prior to green and gold becoming official

The AFL 'International Rules' team is the only one I can think of that differs.

It wears navy blue with a green and gold 'V'.

It chooses this as Navy blue is the state colour of Victoria.

Corbin

Juniors
I dont really like the Catalans 1 but this new french 1 looks very Professional and im extremly pleased!

screeny

Bench
Phew someone else who thinks the Catalans logo is sh*te! I was afraid of revealing that for fear of being hunted down like a dog by militant expansionists....

Latest posts