What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New logo & rebrand?

I actually really like our existing logo. There is a wordless version for the fans of a minimalist look, but I like the colour, shading and look of our existing Shark in front of the shield.

Much better than any Sharks logo we’ve ever had in my opinion.

I also read that on a forum of San Jose Sharks fans think our logo is the absolute bomb.

if anyone can find the Hull Sharks logo from early European SL era, post it here, we will all love a laugh at.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I actually really like our existing logo. There is a wordless version for the fans of a minimalist look, but I like the colour, shading and look of our existing Shark in front of the shield.

Much better than any Sharks logo we’ve ever had in my opinion.

I also read that on a forum of San Jose Sharks fans think our logo is the absolute bomb.

if anyone can find the Hull Sharks logo from early European SL era, post it here, we will all love a laugh at.
I agree on the colour. Although it’s not our traditional shade of blue, it looks great against the lighter blue. If it was the same shade it wouldn’t stand out on the jersey. It could probably just use some minor tweaking, perhaps just a different font

Chimp

Bench
I think Chimp had one :)
Haha, nope, I’m not a cod-head (what people from Hull are affectionately known as).
Leeds are my team, and ET’s guest stints are the reason I’m also a Shark! He was like a god playing the the Leeds teams of the late 80’s. Most of the Leeds players looked like pastey, chubby, scruffy miners, then you had this bronzed Adonis with his long flowing locks that just ran around everyone - the noise in the stands when ET would get the ball was something I’ll never forget - it’s the first time I ever saw such adulation of a player, it was like the whole crowd had a man crush on him.
My most treasured possession was one of ET’s match worn shirts, that unfortunately got stolen by some bastard many years later.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I don't know how it would go nothing to lose when they have shark week on discovery.
If we were to do a doco on the club see if they want to put it on our the grand final any content, that could draws more eyes to be the team.
And since Vlandys has eyes on the USA

Special K

Coach
20-40% discount on most things at sharks store online. I picked up the rugby style jersey - not bad.

85 Hammer

Juniors
Good deal on the '73 Retro jersey at myteamshop.com.au. $50
cronulla-sutherland-sharks-nrl-1973-retro-jersey-697_540x.png

That was my first jersey that I ever had, except it was in '76. Looked the same though.
I've still got it but its in a traumatised state.