What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member - i was wrong

AngryAnnandale

Juniors
I have been reading your posts here for a few years and never registered.
I always thought the 'Sheens Out Brigade' were a little harsh.
After being at the SCG today i can now admit something is horribly wrong.
I felt this type of result has been brewing for the last 5 weeks.
I was asked to 'Step Up' as a member which i did for myself and wife. Why cant the players and coaching staff do the same.
Disgraceful.

I could go on for ever. i watched with my wife and she doesnt really care. Just needed to rant to someone.

N.C.

Juniors
Angry, there's not much more to say. You've already said it... Thanks for dropping by.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Geez aren't we lucky that the admin were able to signed him up to a one year extension before he was scouted by another club :crazy:

There is three potentially very good NRL coaches available at the moment in N Brown, S Kearny and Bluey Mcleannen sp. (rumoured to be coming back from Leeds) who we will probably miss out on because we extended Sheen’s contract

AngryAnnandale

Juniors
I think there is a lack of good coaches at the moment. Who is really waiting in the wings except for Kearney.

Whats the NYC coach like, he seems to have no issues getting those boys motivated. Is he one for the future?

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
One of my mates gave me his season pass as we were walking out of the game today. Didnt want it anymore.

AngryAnnandale

Juniors
I Sheens keeps putting out the same team alot of people will stay away.
Did the team get boo'd at half time or was it for the refs?

Latest posts