What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New movie up now on rlgame.com

locksley

Juniors
Wigan Warrior said:
Locks,your a dead set legend! If you carry on,ill have to wish you good luck against London ;-)

If you can make it to the Saints superstore around 5pm tomorrow, you'll see footage that will NEVER be seen on the web, exclusive to St Helens RLFC. It's really, really cool!!!! :)

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
You know what mate,im working in St Helens all day tomorrow too.Not sure if ill be there until 5pm though!

re.the new video

Must say,that missed tackle looks great.Not sure but at a guess id say it was Paul Johnson running over Jason Hooper.When he finally gets tackled it looks really cool how he actually gains a couple of metres forward and takes the Saints player backwards with him.

How realistic does Andy Farrell look too? I reckon the Wigan fullback is Sean Briscoe,Radlinski must be out injured!!

Cheers Locks,you made my day with that vid!!

Dragon

Coach
That vid is great. Love the tackles and the missed tackle. All the animations are tops! Seems to me also that the vid is at a much better speed than the other two, seems alot more natural.

Top work locks

Latest posts