What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW MOVIE

Monkey

Juniors
brilliant. first thing i thought when i saw it is i can't wait for jimmy lowes to attempt a little grubber near the line only for him to get smashed. Just like Wigan will do in the grand final!

Anonymous

Juniors
finally locksley has put out a movie that doesnt make me physically sick!
that new movie is awesome. the bounce of the ball is perfect. and take a look at the crowd during the matrix cam - they are seated perfectly just how a real crowd sits: its packed in the middle and sparse out wide.
i love the matrix cam. look s great!

ghoti

Bench
Very nice vid...the matrix cam looks a lot better than it did at the Panthers V Warriors game. At the game, it looked like everything stopped dead. In this vid, it moves slowly, which is very nice.

One thing I did notice, is the wingers don't drop back on the last tackle...that kick probably should of been taken on the full by a winger...but its only a minor problem.

Very nice nonetheless...graphics look great, even though ESL players aren't exact likenesses...Lam looks just like his real self..it would be amazing to see that movie using actual NRL players!

locksley

Juniors
EELectrocuted said:
finally locksley has put out a movie that doesnt make me physically sick!
that new movie is awesome. the bounce of the ball is perfect. and take a look at the crowd during the matrix cam - they are seated perfectly just how a real crowd sits: its packed in the middle and sparse out wide.
i love the matrix cam. look s great!
Glad to hear you actually like something!!!! :?

TripleM

Juniors
Monkey said:
i dont think it is last tackle. it would say in bottom bar wunt it?

Pick an option:
a) Its the last tackle but this is an old build and ref doesn't put his hand in the air
b) Its not the last tackle, the gain is shown after each tackle

Anonymous

Juniors
if you watch the other vids you will notice that it doesnt indicate how many metes gained after each tackle therefore the new video is the last tackle.

TripleM

Juniors
OK, so it must be an old build then (30s trailer showed the ref signalling last tackle). I expected it would be, anyway.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I'm impressed because I was the one that suggested this along with the ability to offload. Only wish I got my outside runners making hole runs suggestion in earlier it might have been in the game too.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I like those other videos, theres one on how to create a player and one on choosing a match and then they show the match, Canberra/Warriors I think.

Btw whose the dude on the bottom of the screen?

Anonymous

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
I like those other videos, theres one on how to create a player and one on choosing a match and then they show the match, Canberra/Warriors I think.

itsa mario!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
EELectrocuted said:
PARRA_FAN said:

itsa mario!!!

Musta got a huge reward for that presentation.

Priddo

Juniors
the kicking slows down for as long as u hold it.....in the grand final video the guy kicks it at the end and it goes really fast....