What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New NRL Game info!

hull_lad16

Juniors
Yeah this is all great for you guys in Australia/NZ but does anyone know if it is been released in UK?
if not do australian copies work on uk consoles?

kaon

Juniors
I'm pretty sure that i read somewhere that Australian copies will work in UK consoles.

devonuto

Juniors
UK Consoles should play Australian PS2 games because they both use PAL. It's only DVDs that are different I think.

HBG

Juniors
I think that you will find that Australian PS2 games work in UK Consoles and vice versa. The only difficulty will be for our NTSC friends in the US, Japan etc. I am unsure about the French/Russian (SECAM) users.

westhull

Juniors
hull_lad16 said:
Yeah this is all great for you guys in Australia/NZ but does anyone know if it is been released in UK?
if not do australian copies work on uk consoles?

The game will be on sale in the UK...i got this from the horses mouth..negotiations have been concluded and contracts have been signed for UK distribution

westhull

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
UK should make their own rugby league game.. 'super league' and forget about our NRL game.

The game is not yours!! its for Rugby League supporters everywhere..be that Europe/Asia/Africa and Australasia

Stevo_G

Juniors
a pity there are no superleague teams in the game then it would of been more appealing to u.k

will the international teams have real players in them or made up ones???

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Id bet on the only "non real" players being ones you create or maybe even the Sidhe staff :D

Steve_G, you wouldnt also be known be MHI Steve G would you ?

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
does anybody know if there will be fights on the game?, that would be cool, running around and starting fights with teams when they do something you don't like to you, or just starting a fight with any play on the field for the fun of it :D

Latest posts