What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New NRL show

westie

Bench
Check it guys. We're trying to do something that will open up fan conversation and interaction. Get involved.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
You guys need to be constantly funny or continuously outrageous and offensive for it to succeed. There are enough shows on TV where people sit around with their own opinions. Theres also plenty of talkback if people are searching for the average persons view. If you want to make an impact you need to do something different. Your best chance to do this is to be controversial and say things that people in the media can't. Make your show different otherwise it won't get noticed.

wittyfan

Referee
Make Timmah the fourth panelist to spice it up.

Some coffee cups or beer might look good on the table too.

westie

Bench
We've experimented with being twits and with being overly controversial. At the moment we are trying to find the mix between being too insulting and over the top - and keeping it reasonable. We've gone pretty stock to start with to get it accepted. There's one or two things in there that we think will stir people up though - up-coming stuff will be far more experimental.

westie

Bench
wittyfan said:
Make Timmah the fourth panelist to spice it up.

Some coffee cups or beer might look good on the table too.

Lol, some of the late night practises had more than a few drinks on the table.

wittyfan

Referee
westie said:
We've experimented with being twits and with being overly controversial. At the moment we are trying to find the mix between being too insulting and over the top - and keeping it reasonable. We've gone pretty stock to start with to get it accepted. There's one or two things in there that we think will stir people up though - up-coming stuff will be far more experimental.

Cool. I'd like to see lots of debate with a bit of fun thrown in too.

Hehe, "hugging and grinding".

Magpie Nick

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Camera work/editing was quite good....two cameras used?

Two cameras were used. The exposure on one of the cameras is quite different to the other which we are looking to fix by using a different camera in the future.

westie

Bench
Also - we plan to discuss issues not really brought up - international game, administration etc etc. This show was playing it safe to start with ... we'll get stuck in more in the future.

sorry, but I found it highly boring. We have heard enough about johns.

And the guy with a white belt and bangs put me off ever watching it again.

Raider_69

Post Whore
It was ok, not good, not bad... just ok
i found it a little boring, the 3 involved should try and show case abit more of their personalities, it was abit plain jane. Perhaps playing it safe for the first show... ill tune in again to see if it sparks my interest though

Latest posts