What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New NRL site?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Roosters site has a lot of poor formatting, the set-up looks very amateur once u get past the main bar.

Timmah

Staff member
I think "Hello and welcome to the Cronulla Sharks" on a blank background would've been better that the previous one :sarcasm:

The Tank

Bench
It'll be an improvment for Cronulla and Penrith for sure. Melbourne's is a step sideways IMO, although the top graphic and background are nice. Wests Tigers looks strange with white blocks around the players in the header. The biggest steps back will be GC, Bulldogs, and Roosters.

Timmah

Staff member
As has been said, all are changing bar Souths and NZ. That includes Newcastle.

choc_soldier

Coach
It'll be a VAST improvement for Penrith. Content wise it's good with news, but the design has a "band-aid" look, and is screaming for a make over.

I wonder what this will mean for its own forum? Will it come over to the new format?

unforgiven

Bench
It'll be a VAST improvement for Penrith. Content wise it's good with news, but the design has a "band-aid" look, and is screaming for a make over.

I wonder what this will mean for its own forum? Will it come over to the new format?

The wests tigers forum was removed when the site changed over, it no longer exists.

The Tank

Bench
Ah, I thought so. I was searching for the link to see what Tigers fans thought of the switch. That sucks.

unforgiven

Bench
Ah, I thought so. I was searching for the link to see what Tigers fans thought of the switch. That sucks.

there is actually a blog to allow fans to have a say about the new website, i put mine in, being polite but bring up a few negative points, surprise surprise it never appeared. every post is a positive remark for the new site, if u dont want my opinion, then dont ask for it.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=blog-display&id=709

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
The Tigers official site has been removed from the site and the direct link i had in my favourites no longer works.

Didn't mean to sound like I was doubting you, I just can't believe that they'd trash a club forum. Hopefully they're just taking their time integrating it into the new site.

If not maybe they could add it into the Wests Tigers forum here like they did with the Jubilee Ave forum here for the Illasox.

unforgiven

Bench
Didn't mean to sound like I was doubting you, I just can't believe that they'd trash a club forum. Hopefully they're just taking their time integrating it into the new site.

If not maybe they could add it into the Wests Tigers forum here like they did with the Jubilee Ave forum here for the Illasox.

Thats kewl mate, i wasnt having a go at you.

unforgiven

Bench
My apologises, I have just worked out how to et back to the site, the forum is still there, just not linked to the website nemore.

The Tank

Bench
Is it just my comp or have they got rid of the bigpond links at the top and bottom of the club sites?

Latest posts