What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Place

Hi guys http://www.sportspavilion.net/leagueguys can u join and show everyone that the knights rule, if any people are wondering if this is alright to post this, it is only this forum i am posting it in and one of mates was given permission to post about the forum in the warriors forum so i assume it is ok for me to post it here, if not please edit my post and don't ban me

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good heavens.. what an apologetic post. LOL.

"...one of mates was given permission to post about the forum in the warriors forum so i assume it is ok for me to post it here, if not please edit my post and don't ban me.."
The Warriors forum here at LWOS? News to me.

Anyway, never fear, no one here will ban you for promoting any Rugby League forum or website. Good luck. :)

Now I'm off to your site to return the compliment.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL, just made a post there with a reciprocal link and the first thing that happened was my post edited to suit the local moderator... I love hypocrisy when done so eloquently.
You guys have a long way to go if you think editing contributor's posts is a way to run a forum.
emthdown.gif

Latest posts