What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Player Exits?

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
I only just got this problem yesterday, I go to game customisation, Players, New player and it just exits straight away? WTF? i created plenty of players without any trouble at all?

Rockn

Juniors
maybe you can't make any more? I have the XBOX version and I have found I can only create and/or customise 32 teams, instead of being able to create 32 teams and customising existing teams as much as you want, as I thought it would and should have been. Surely it's a glitch #-o

[furrycat]

Coach
What version are you running? If you've been hex editing, sometimes customisation will crash the game if you've edited something incorrectly.

[furrycat]

Coach
If you have been editing teambits.db, team.db, custteam.db, players.db or custplayers.db and have misplaced a value, it will crash. You may have to replace those files.

Latest posts