What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Just registering in this thread to avoid my team getting fined $10,000 a la Brett Oliver for Dogs or Steve Turner for Panthers, for fielding a team with an unregistered player.

I'll be making my debut against Newtown in this round. In the great Aussie tradition of talking oneself down (Anthony Mundine excepted), don't expect too much.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
If anybody wants me id love to play again. I just totally f**ked up last time but thats behind me and i have sorted things out and would love to play.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Thanks for the offer Tamazoid, especially from an old hand at this as yourself :)
But I just cant run on the paddock with a Sharks Jersey sorry, against my football religion. :) And also married as well so your Mermaids offer doesnt sway me. :D
Im glad the 7's live on here, I remember the first "season" with Dunn and Co ages back.

Azkatro

First Grade
Well I've played one match for the Broncos and it looks like they're folding. I can't be blowed forming my own team so I'm looking to join someone elses. I will probably post more often than not, so call me a part time absentee.

Don't care who I play for really ... just happy to participate.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
If the Broncos fold we are down to six teams again. So Tama, still looking for players well so are the Dogs. But I think we will wait till next season to begin scouting again.

Dougie

Juniors
I'm available to play again if anyone needs a part timer, used to play for the Dragons, then the Broncos and finally the Roosters on the old board...would prefer to play for the roosters, but im willing to play for anyone :D

mate we'd like you back - we tried and tried to contact you - don't leave mate --

Big Mick

Referee
penrith will gladly have you till the end of the season when you can make up your mind totally about your future in sevens.

but the choice is yours.

P.s. Welcome back mate.

ozzie

Bench
Hi Dougie,

Mate we would welcome you back - we tried to pm you when everything fell over and pm'd ya. We would love to have you 0play with us again next year...anyways join us in the forum for a laugh..

Dougie

Juniors
well, ive commited to the Panthers for the rest of the season, but i'll definately be playing with you guys next season. The whole reason i couldnt play is because i had a heap of personal troubles (my uncle just recently died of Leukemia :cry: - he was a HUGE Bombers fan, which made watching last nights Bombers win all the more difficult)

i'll help the panthers to a title this year, and then the roosters next year, how does that sound? :D