What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Robster

Bench
okay im a free agent, however i want a release contract if the warriors can field a team (which looks unlikely at this stage).

Redback71

First Grade
hi im interested in joining a team im new to the 7's thread and am not quite sure how it works or what i have to do but if im needed id like to join preferbly an eels team or a panthers team but im flexable if im needed. :D

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm interested in playing, how long before it starts? I'd like to start writing some articles now so I have a stockpile to select from. Prefer to go to a team with no NRL-team afflilation (As a dogs supporter I can't represent the opposition.)

ParraMatt

Bench
Well Mate, Rhinos and Lions are full. If I could help you in any way I would say Pirates, They may take you on board, Im not sure though! If not, Another Option could be starting up the Dogs, Im sure you could get alot of dogs supporters in the team. Just a suggestion!

The season wont start till around February im expecting, But it goes quite quick with Trials and Friendlies and Representative matches on the way.

Cheers
ParraMatt

Seano

Juniors
Guys Souths are looking for a few extra players for next year.
You would be more than welcome here.

ParraMatt

Bench
Dogs Of War said:
I'll play for souths, as long as you can put a picture of a Bulldog in my Signature image.

Im sure Seano can arrange that, I dont think he hates the Dogs THAT much! ;-) :lol:

Zef

Juniors
And Melon, Oz - did you get Melon?

Because the game needs him. The game needs it's characters. The game needs it's characters with big round circle heads and hides like big 'ol african bull elephants that have spent a liitle too much time playing in the mud.

...characters with the hide of a big 'ol fat walrus bellowing for a mate

... characters with the hide of a big ol' beached humpback whale that's been in the sun for a week.

... characters with the hide of.... (I'll get back to you with more)

Anyway, the game needs Melon - and his hide.

ozzie

Bench
you may talk him into our team yet...

:lol: :lol: :lol: no I haven't approached melon but I know he would be a great poster - maybe its me - but if you want to post you will apply -

can I ask you to do me a favour - I will pm you...

ParraMatt

Bench
Good to see alot of new members willing to join clubs. Northey, I think Canberra could be a good home for you, Just Pm some of the Captains

Zef

Juniors
shirkhan said:
i would play but dont know how it works

If you can write either an opinion piece or tell us a story about League in 750 words or less withou plagarism - that's all you need.

And the only other thing you need is the will. Don't go worrying about ability - if we all worried about that then we wouldn't be playing the game.

Latest posts