What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruits for 2023

Dragon David

First Grade
I know that a lot of the journalists are reporting stories of some good, possibly marquee players are being sought after by the Dogs/Tigers etc and to be put into positions that boost their squad and I should take what they are reporting with a grain of salt but it is depressing to read about them while we just sign up the mediocre ones and so far not too many.:(

Gareth67

First Grade
I realize that I am preaching to the converted however if only the Dragons could sign a prop whom commanded respect from his opponents .

I am not talking about the type such as JWH who whacks you in the face and then saids hello , but more like the big John Wittenberg type who would let his fists fly only when the young bulls thought that they could ride roughshod over his team .

Who knows , if Paseka ( if the rumour about him is indeed correct 🤔) is given the right mentor he also may become a leader of the pack ?

Last edited:

St Tangles

Bench
Current train and trial list for 23

Ryan Crouchman (Prop)
Toby Crouchman (Prop)
Haele Finau (Hooker)
Daniel Russell (Utility)
Jacob Webstar (Prop)
Dylan Egan (Bacrower / Centre)
Aaron Johnson (Prop)
Alex Lobb (Winger)
Treigh Stewart (Fullback)
Zach Herring (Half)

Last edited:

qld redvee

Juniors
Current train and trial list for 23

Ryan Crouchman (Prop)
Toby Crouchman (Prop)
Haele Finau (Hooker)
Daniel Russell (Utility)
Jacob Webstar (Prop)
Dylan Egan (Bacrower / Centre)
Aaron Johnson (Prop)
Alex Lobb (Winger)
Treigh Stewart (Fullback)
Zach Herring (Half)
Tangles
lets hope our pathways and coaches can get the guys to where is needed as we need these forwards coming through