What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rugby League trailer

Moffo

Referee
theicemandanno said:
Its worth downloading

Gonna try posting a pic from the vid for you unlucky Windows NT buggers. Here Goes:

RL1.JPG

cheers mate, can u pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee post some more?

Ill be your best friend :D

Cheers,
Moffo

Moffo

Referee
oh my :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is bloody awesome!!!!

Id be interested to know how mario designed the different weather scenarios in the games. Looks very detailed

Cheers,
Moffo

PARRA_FAN

Coach
:shock:

:D That is bloody awesome !!!!!

Any league fan would want to but that.

One thing I noticed is that they made the Australian team wear the traditional one-off special.

Thanks Mario. :)

miccle

Bench
Mario and everyone involved - THANK YOU SO MUCH! This trailer looks just fantastic - the graphics and gameplay look unreal, the tackles are awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on this game. Damn you guys have done an absolute pearler of a job by the looks of it :D

Moffo

Referee
Tap Twist Snap said:
http://www.xboxworld.com.au/news/leading.php?idNews=531#1

that link will give u a compressed verison of it i couldn't get it to run on quicktime either even after downloading the latest version. Check it out there if u can't see the other one... this game is going to be awesome the tackle animations are amazing.

Cheers tap twist, love you like a brother

That is great, the hits are great, the stadiums look awesome, Mario, will u marry me? :lol:

There goes my summer!

Cheers,
Moffo

Paullyboy

Coach
Do those screenshots that were put in this thread not work for anyone else?

Im downloading the movie and just couldnt wait

Warriah!!!

Juniors
I know it's no biggy to some people, but I'd just like to applaud the inclusion of the WestpacTrust Stadium in there.

Haha, finally I can accomplish my dream of starting off a Wellington NRL franchise.

The trailer looks fan-f**king-tastic. Sensational job guys. I can't wait for Oct 5th. Go Stacey Jones Rugby League!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasper

Bench
Warriah!!! said:
I know it's no biggy to some people, but I'd just like to applaud the inclusion of the WestpacTrust Stadium in there.

Haha, finally I can accomplish my dream of starting off a Wellington NRL franchise.

The trailer looks fan-f***ing-tastic. Sensational job guys. I can't wait for Oct 5th. Go Stacey Jones Rugby League!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 5th????

TripleM

Juniors
Yeah, whats happening oct 5th? Is there something I don't know about :) its not the release date, in any case.

Mario

Juniors
crazy john said:
Oi Mario, is this tralier going to be a part of a television advertising campaign?

Maybe - kind of out of my realm of responsibility.

It may be shown on the Footy Show or at the remaining NRL matches.